Tonights movie.....ENDGAME!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Nice cliche. In fact, it takes an army of dummies and a lot of capital resources lead by one man, good or otherwise ,to create history. And only the victors get to write it, BTW.

#22     Dec 28, 2008
  2. Your "Laws of the Defeated" do not align with TRIUMPHANT moments in human history!!!

I know, it takes less conviction and energy to stay defeated with the globalists boot on your throat......ENJOY! :eek:

#23     Dec 28, 2008
  3. DAMN.......young FRENCH chicks have more SACK than most american men these days!!! :eek:

http://www.distinguishedwomen.com/biographies/joanarc.html

:eek:

#24     Dec 28, 2008
  4. AMT has to be getting money for constantly advertising this shit. He doesn't even try to argue. He just shuts people off, says something stupid like YOUR WRONG and than posts some website.

He definitely isn't interested in making his claims look credible. He is only interested in constantly posting them.

Your a dumb piece of shit. Your like a constant commerical.

#25     Dec 28, 2008
  5. Sure there skipper.....the great "Globalist (wealth transfer) Games 2008" sure did kill my credibility this year........LOL!!!

....and the incontrovertible TRUTH was right before your very eyes!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

#26     Dec 28, 2008
  6. Ok AMT, what did you do to protect yourself from wealth transfer of the globalist if that is what is happening like you say?

#27     Dec 28, 2008
  7. If you read through many of my posts from the last year you will see I was heavy SHORT the ES and indexes through Rydex Funds from November 2007 and on, LONG gold, rode oil up from $47.80 and then down from $147.75, SHORT several currencies trades this past summer (EUR/USD, AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, etc), and I have sold most every equities rally all year.

I have also recently started moving liquid assets into tangible assets that I can "touch" firsthand as needed. :)

Some of my new tangible assets will give me upgraded mobility!

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139939&highlight=lancair

#28     Dec 28, 2008
  8. So you took profits, ring the register, and now have no trust, and put your money with what you can see and touch? Out of the market? Ok, but how do you protect yourself from globalist that you say are the threat?

#29     Dec 28, 2008
  9. But there won't be cash in the NWO. You will need the mark on your forehead...or was it your hand...no wait, it will the chip they will implant...wait, no they already know what you are doing because they are watching you through your TV:D :D :D

#30     Dec 29, 2008