Tonights movie.....ENDGAME!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Nov 10, 2008.

1. #11     Dec 28, 2008
  2. Alex Jones is an idiot. Probably a gov shill like racist Hal Turner

#13     Dec 28, 2008
  3. Hey, many are still in denial....even after events like the shock and awe of the planned financial grid takedown. These same TYPES would still even think all the $hit they here on the news is true after a false flag nuke lite off. :confused:

These TYPES = "EPICALLY MANIPULATED MASSES"

#14     Dec 28, 2008
  4. This is what I like about Alex. He has built a nice little business will the XFile crowd. The truth IS out there. So, lets say you find it.
    Now, the NWO, who has been planning this since before your conception, is well aware of the implications that the WWW will have.

Solution? Make the youth incapable of critical thought. Make them unable to read the language. Now, you can put up directions on how to cure cancer. What does it matter? The youth can't read it, and if they somehow are able to read it, they will not comprehend it. And if by some double miracle they comprehend, how will they obtain the resources?

The NWO is a fait accompli. I do admire Alex for his efforts, but if he were really a threat, do you seriously think he would have a radio show? Do you really think infowars would be on the net? Some of you have never been in a situation where information could tip the balace in a war, hot or cold.

Think about it. If the NWO is what Alex says it is, the radio producers would be bought and paid for, as well as the ISP where he broadcasts his web page. And if they could not be bought, they would be replaced by someone who could, one way or the other.

#15     Dec 28, 2008
  5. :confused: SHAKES HEAD :confused:

#16     Dec 28, 2008
  6. Ahhh I want so much attention on this site. Look at all my crazy posts! I predict the future day in and day out! I am a genius!

awpoeifuaweiokfljasd;fl;awe

#17     Dec 28, 2008
  7. THEY love YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.infowars.com/?p=6852

#18     Dec 28, 2008
  8. Are you lost?

The dumbing down of America is complete is it not? So what is the point of infowars?

Entertainment.

#19     Dec 28, 2008
  9. It only takes a FEW GOOD MEN to change the course of history!!! :cool:

I know most are not up to it. You have been fattened, financially compromised, and incrementalized into a timid and docile state so I am not expecting much from the already DEFEATED!!! :eek:

#20     Dec 28, 2008