Tonights Mad Money, Jim Cramer "I have let down my viewers" - show getting cancelled!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jackstone54, Mar 31, 2008.

1. EXACTLY.
    IOW - "PUT UP OR SHUT UP".

#61     Apr 6, 2008
  2. my guess is 100% - his roots are trading - WallyWood comes in a poor second

#62     Apr 6, 2008
  3. I would say the odds are zero he was naked shorting all the way down, since he’s one of the most scrutinized public figures by the SEC.

The “cease and desist” letter written to iTulip has NOTHING to do with keeping any facts about Cramer off the air or out of the media. Cramer has a brand name to protect, and a valuable one at that. Those letters are simply to keep iTulip from using his name and brand without paying for it. Note where they specifically site that iTulip has directly related it to selling other financial services.

How many times do we have to say it? This guy is in the business of selling add time on TV. His show is extremely successful and brings in big dollars for add time. The Jim Cramer name and brand fills auditoriums for speaking engagements and sells books and sells TV add time.

If you don’t like his show don’t tune in. I don’t care for it so I don’t watch.

As far as his “picks” go, as usual the peanut gallery here screams endlessly that his picks tank. You know what? I am sure some of his picks SUCK and others work out well. Until there is indisputable evidence that the overwhelming majority of his picks don’t do well then it’s a bunch of whiners screaming about him. If someone calls in and asks about a stock and he concurs with the caller that he thinks its okay is that then park of his track record?

The bottom line is the guys done well in the markets and in life over the years. For some reason he’s a lightening rod for complainers and haters.

#63     Apr 6, 2008
  4. Porkupine

Porkupine

Like J-Law said,

In the end he is just another talking head. So, treat him as such, think for yourself, & you'll be alot better off.

Why waste your nrg complaining about the man ? Put that nrg toward being a better trader & in the end you'll have the last laugh.

#64     Apr 7, 2008
  5. Are you cramer?

#65     Apr 7, 2008
  6. HIs picks are god awful. Even wit the dow up 300 points in a day they don't go up.

#66     Apr 7, 2008
  7. LOL

I dont even watch the show I just wonder why people hate him so much if they can just turn the channel?

#67     Apr 7, 2008