Tonights Mad Money, Jim Cramer "I have let down my viewers" - show getting cancelled!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jackstone54, Mar 31, 2008.

1. sprstpd

sprstpd

It is because he usually so smug about everything - the "I know better than everyone else" kind of attitude - even when he is completely wrong. He also forces people like me to watch him because he moves stocks in afterhours.

#41     Apr 2, 2008
  2. I dont find him smug. I also dont think that sittig watching him to try and trade off something he says is a particularlly sound trading plan.

#42     Apr 2, 2008
  3. dsq

dsq

oh shit,you watch THOSE morons???wtf,those guys are a bunch of frikkin losers who UNDERPERFORM the sp500....Their picks are awful etc...stay away from cnbc hyped garbage.Most wall st pundits are frikkin losers...

#43     Apr 2, 2008
  4. kowboy

kowboy

April 1st one of Cramer's pick is Ed, "This is a travesty or a mockery or a sham that this stock keeps going down"

Hmmmm I wonder if Jimmy C reads anything to substantiate the calls, like Moodys " Con Ed outlook to negative from stable" 3/20

From Msn Money- projected earnings flat or negaitve

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/invsub/analyst/earnest.asp?Symbol=ED

Good call there Jimmy

#44     Apr 2, 2008
  5. How exactly do you know how well any of those guys on Fast Money do in real life?

CNBC is what it is, no big deal. I dont get why people hate it so.

#45     Apr 2, 2008
  6. kowboy

kowboy

April 1st one of Cramer's pick is Ed, "This is a travesty or a mockery or a sham that this stock keeps going down"

Hmmmm I wonder if Jimmy C reads anything to substantiate the calls, like Moodys " Con Ed outlook to negative from stable" 3/20

From Msn Money- projected earnings flat.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/invsub/analyst/earnest.asp?Symbol=ED

Good call there Jimmy. By the way, where do you get these calls anyhow?

#46     Apr 2, 2008
  7. jackstone54

Why did you start a thread stating Cramer's show is being canceled when it isn't?
    Jerk

#47     Apr 2, 2008
  8. sumosam

sumosam

By the time it is on CNBC (other than numbers), the news is out.

#48     Apr 2, 2008
  9. tetuan01

tetuan01

It's your own damn fault for buying stuff Cramer recommends without doing your own research.

Cramer isn't very good at picking stocks, that much is certain.

#49     Apr 2, 2008
  10. tetuan01

tetuan01

His backpedling on Bear Stearns was embarassingly bad though. He actually tried to say he was telling people with money in BS accounts to keep it in there, not people who owned the stocks.

LOL, who the hell does he think would believe that load of garbage?

#50     Apr 2, 2008