Toni Turner Chat Today!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Andre, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Andre

Andre

Learn how to spot and play three winning setups with RealTick representative and best selling author Toni Turner in the Elite Trader Chat Room on Wednesday, February 11th @ 4:30PM EST.

André

2. stocon

stocon

Will the setups work as well with shorter timeframes or are they strictly for dailies?
    TIA Steve

3. Heres something I took right out of the chat:

Andre (Feb 11, 2004 4:29:29 PM)
    In today's chat, Toni will discuss three of her favorite setups that can lead to profitable trades in both swing and intraday time frames. We'll touch on buy and sell signals, when a convergence of indicators help you to add up a winning setup and how to pinpoint entry windows.

4. Here is another quote from the chat:

Whether you’re trading stocks, e-minis or jelly beans, I believe the information relayed by strong, or weak, volume is of immeasurable value!

I am still looking to find where I can trade jelly beans...
    :D

5. Here is the best part of the chat:

Rayban123 (Feb 11, 2004 5:24:10 PM)
    Toni, any thoughts on this market now, short or long term??

Toni Turner (Feb 11, 2004 5:24:31 PM)
    EEEE HAWWW

Toni Turner (Feb 11, 2004 5:24:39 PM)
    JUST KIDDING

Toni Turner (Feb 11, 2004 5:24:59 PM)
    Everytime i sell all my core positions

Toni Turner (Feb 11, 2004 5:25:06 PM)
    the darn thing goes higher

I hope Baron, ect., will not get mad at me for taking parts of the
    chat out of context. It was a wonderful chat and I think all will
    be happy to read it... :)

6. I really like the simplicity of her books and presentations. They're not like reading the "Master Swing Trader" or anything like that (which was difficult for me to read anyway), but she is a very positive person and often something she writes or says makes you think about your current strategies and makes you work harder to further develop them. I look at Dave Landry the same way. The concepts are simple but they can often be adapted to someone's personality and trading style.

7. Andre

Andre

I agree. There's alot to be said for being able to communicate an idea, simply and articulately. We have a wide range of traders on Elite Trader. We try to offer a wide range of chats, from basic patterns to more complex ideas.