Tomorrows Stock Picks (Shorts)

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by spiritearth, Oct 4, 2011.

1. market opening in 15, what do you think?? Should I add SINA to that list and break them all in 1/4 equal percentages?

Roth has a target price of 60 for NTES and 110 for SINA

#11     Oct 6, 2011
  2. I am going all in on BIDU if it drops to 114 again. I think it will hit 120 in no time. The stock is on fire.

#12     Oct 6, 2011
  3. Doesn't look like its dropping. I might go in at 115.... sucks because I hesitated at 114.5 waiting for a near 114 to bounce on it for 25 shares.

I know it's going to be near 120 by close

#13     Oct 6, 2011
  4. It's not coming down... at 117. Missed my shot. It's not worth it to only gain about $3 a share at this point for me.. because the amount of money I am putting in is so low... It sucks because I knew 9:45 to 9:55 was the time to jump in from the previous dips... ughh.. Crammer also gave this stock his "blessing" so it has the Crammer touch now.

#14     Oct 6, 2011
  5. I might take a riskier bet and jump on CYOU if it hits $26 a share again... for 113 shares. hmm... I think it will go up 4% today possible to around the same level as its parent company SOHU

#15     Oct 6, 2011
  6. lol... i must not be made for the stock market... I cant ever bring myself to make a trade

#16     Oct 6, 2011
  7. you must not be

every time you buy or sell you could and likely will be "wrong". It coulc go down further or up higher.

Unless you are "psychic", and can buy at the absolute perfect price and sell at absolute perfect price - you will never be 100% certain.

So go with probabilities

#17     Oct 6, 2011
  8. yeah... would have made a ton if i jumped on CYOU like I thought

#18     Oct 6, 2011
  9. have any recommendations for tomorrow? Just one - strong stock?

Between BIDU, SOHU or CYOU, and NTES ideally.

I already own some CYOU so I want to invest with them. I got in on them when it was $37 a share! Still a bargain in my opinion, but I think BIDU or NTES are safer bets.

#19     Oct 6, 2011
  10. Considerations for 10/10:

1) SOHU

2) CYOU

3) BIDU

Leaning heavily towards either SOHU or CYOU, which are at 54.5 and 28.3 right now. I can see SOHU approaching the low 60's this week and CYOU hitting the low 30's. What do you all think? I also feel that BIDU will hang around the low 120's.

I am hesitant about BIDU, but think its a smart bet to grab up at $116 or $117 dip, which may happen early in the morning on Monday.

Which one of these sounds the most attractive? Looking to hold this bet for only a week really. 2.5-5% gain would be sufficient to sell.

#20     Oct 8, 2011