Tomorrow's price range for indexes

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Based on todays last 2 hours of a price action, majority of a tomorrow's price action will be above today's low .
    Walter

2. olintner

olintner

Hi Walter,

talking SP(ES) and ND(NQ) or other markets. If the majority will take place above the lows, does that mean I should buy violations of the lows?

Thanks for your help, Oliver

3. I just noticed your signature line for the first time!!!

I really like it :D :D :D

4. QUOTE]Quote from Walther:

Based on todays last 2 hours of a price action, majority of a tomorrow's price action will be above today's low .
    Walter
    [/QUOTE]

interesting way to look at it....based on price action my assumption would be the opposite...but thats what makes a market....they closed slightly south of my pivot #'s, but breadth not really negative.....

Lets see what kind of mood Asia and Europe wake up in!

5. I hope so cause today sucked as far as market momentum.. the market needs 50cc's of something cause it was flatlining today.

6. I follow US markets only right now .
    You should not buy violations of the lows but reversals below it. What I do is, I will draw linear regression line of last 3 hours of price action and establish a channel and trade bounces from both ends.
    Walter

7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Hmmm.

8. Well I suppose a clarification is needed here.

All the real "action" occurred above yesterday's low. But the majority of the time today was spent below yesterday's low.

9. nkhoi

nkhoi

on other hand, hm...

10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

So one has to define "majority" and "action", though I suppose it's necessary to define "today" as well.

That Walter. Such a slick little fellow. :p

#10     Nov 5, 2003