Tomorrow's Chart Today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by interdim, Jul 8, 2009.

1. toc

toc

The basic point is that chart of 7-15 did not work according to any scenarios forecasted.

With such services not each day will work, a trader has to find a way to use such forecasts for the needs.

Better to own up regarding forecasting not working rather than give covering arguments that it worked between certain time patch etc.

:D

#21     Jul 16, 2009
  2. interdim

interdim

Comments about the forecasts will be made on occasion. These forecasts are being posted the day before they occur. Check the times of the previous post. You are encouraged to download the previous forecasts and look at the actual price charts over the general time line for the given date of the forecast. Today’s post (Thursday July 16, 2009 is for Friday July 17, 2009) and will allow you to follow along in real time on the date of the forecast. Remember this can be done for any market or time frame.

By now, some of you realize that not only does the forecast provide you with the FORM, of the actual price chart of the intraday data, but also these forecasts provide you the TREND or DIRECTION of the market over a general time line. At the end of the day, you will see a reflection of the actual price chart that occurred in either the B or C chart.

Remember; do not look at the segments of data points as a measurement of amplitude, as it is a matter of FORM, TREND or DIRECTION of the market over the general time line. The following markets are included in the spreadsheet: ES (may be followed on 5min or 15min) US10min EuroFx10min CL10min GC10min

Interdim

#22     Jul 16, 2009
  3. I can't read Excel files on my BlackBerry. Is the market going up or down tomorrow and by how much?

#23     Jul 16, 2009
  4. Good job indeed. Those charts should be very helpful to those who know how to use them. I used to do something similar deriving implied prices using option pricing models and I find it very useful. Have since then moved to position trading but I'm very glad to see someone willing to share this kind of work! Keep it up please!

#24     Jul 16, 2009
  5. toc

toc

Worked pretty good today so far.

There are two issues though. First, how to determine which form it will take, B or C. This means first hour of trading is not possible. Trader is starting at 50% chance if he tries to guess the B or C right at the morning open or even little bit later.

Second how to determine as to which day it will not work at all. Like two days ago and even to some point yesterday.

Have been in such service before, so end of the day trader has to tweak such system to develop some tuning and then trading becomes more fluid and confident.

:D :cool:

#25     Jul 17, 2009
  6. I can't open them on my iPhone, either. This guy's a fraud and an assclown!!!

Lol just kiddin' :p

#26     Jul 17, 2009
  7. piezoe

piezoe

nicely done, interdim!

#27     Jul 17, 2009
  8. Here is monday's chart:

;lkasdjfkl;asdjfkl;afjlk;fjdl;fjdlk;fjdslk;fjl;asdfjl;sdfjl;dsafjl;sadfjl;asdfjalk;sfjkl;fjdslkaf;238947239804729402734902734982374902374923047

If you know how to read this properly, you will be rich!!

i will let you know later how exact this was.

i am 100% correct every day for the last 293874397 days.

buy my DVD!!

#28     Jul 17, 2009
  9. So Monday, are we going up or down, and by how much? You think you could add two more sentences to your post?

#29     Jul 17, 2009
  10. I'll give you my prediction on Monday, based on the guru I admire. We're going up on Monday by 3%. There will be short covering and volume.

#30     Jul 17, 2009