Tomorrow's Chart Today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by interdim, Jul 8, 2009.

1. I'm rather weak when it comes to pure numbers. As a visual person, I need to see the damn charts with general outline of what I'm s'posed to look for (the chart in the second post doesn't make sense to me).

#11     Jul 14, 2009
  2. interdim

interdim

Dear Don,

Thank you for your response and for all the contributions you’ve made in the industry. Also I would like to thank everyone else who has responded.

It will take time to become acclimated to these charts so they may be followed and understood.

These are transverse waves that the market generates from within itself. They are derived from a non-linear structure and binary algorithm.

There are several price applications that can be utilized that are not being presented here. These have their own limitations and at this time they would just further complicate matters.

Interdim

#12     Jul 14, 2009
  3. toc

toc

Worked pretty good for 7-13 and so far is abiding well for 7-14.

Keep on posting, Cheers! :) :D

#13     Jul 14, 2009
  4. Yeah, I understand, but anything like this to work in the real world, we would have to be able to see a Y axis as well as the X axis, at whatever pricing levels.

Don

#14     Jul 14, 2009
  5. interdim

interdim

Comments about the forecasts will be made on occasion. These forecasts are being posted the day before they occur. Check the times of the previous post. You are encouraged to download the previous forecasts and look at the actual price charts over the general time line for the given date of the forecast. Today’s post (Tuesday July 14, 2009 is for Wednesday July 15, 2009) and will allow you to follow along in real time on the date of the forecast. Remember this can be done for any market or time frame.

By now, some of you realize that not only does the forecast provide you with the FORM, of the actual price chart of the intraday data, but also these forecasts provide you the TREND or DIRECTION of the market over a general time line. At the end of the day, you will see a reflection of the actual price chart that occurred in either the B or C chart.

Remember; do not look at the segments of data points as a measurement of amplitude, as it is a matter of FORM, TREND or DIRECTION of the market over the general time line. The following markets are included in the spreadsheet: ES (may be followed on 5min or 15min) US10min EuroFx10min CL10min GC10min

Interdim

#15     Jul 14, 2009
  6. interdim

interdim

Look at today’s ES (7/15/09) TCT chart that was provided yesterday evening and what actually happened in the ES today (7/15/09)

Today the market followed the B Chart:

Look at what actually occurred in the ES between 1000 and 1140
    Now look at the TCT chart for the ES today (7/15/09) for that same time period.

Same market look at what actually occurred in the ES between 1145 and 1320. The market moved lower to sideways
    Look at the what the ES TCT chart (7/15/09) was saying for that time line, it looked like a drastic sell off would occur, only if you were looking at it from an amplitude standpoint. Read all the information and you’ll see why you shouldn’t do that. But then look at what happened at 1230, the market did pop up.

Now look at what the TCT chart was saying would happen in the ES between 1245 and 1530.
    Then look at what actually happened in the ES between 1325 and 1515

Remember; do not look at the segments of data points as a measurement of amplitude, as it is a matter of FORM, TREND or DIRECTION of the market over the general time line.

More commentary and information will be provided over time.

These charts are prepared the night before. Below are the charts for 7/16/09

Comments about the forecasts will be made on occasion. These forecasts are being posted the day before they occur. Check the times of the previous post. You are encouraged to download the previous forecasts and look at the actual price charts over the general time line for the given date of the forecast. Today’s post (Wednesday July 15, 2009 is for Thursday July 16, 2009) and will allow you to follow along in real time on the date of the forecast. Remember this can be done for any market or time frame.

By now, some of you realize that not only does the forecast provide you with the FORM, of the actual price chart of the intraday data, but also these forecasts provide you the TREND or DIRECTION of the market over a general time line. At the end of the day, you will see a reflection of the actual price chart that occurred in either the B or C chart.

Remember; do not look at the segments of data points as a measurement of amplitude, as it is a matter of FORM, TREND or DIRECTION of the market over the general time line. The following markets are included in the spreadsheet: ES (may be followed on 5min or 15min) US10min EuroFx10min CL10min GC10min

Interdim

#16     Jul 15, 2009
  7. I browse this forum and trade mostly with my BlackBerry. I would appreciate a summation of what will happen - if the market will go down or up and by approximately how much. Thanks.

#17     Jul 15, 2009
  8. "They are derived from a non-linear structure and binary algorithm."

So is this just walking a binomial options pricing algo with Derman style implied probabilities? I'm interested in your methodology.

#18     Jul 16, 2009
  9. I'm sorry but I don't understand the charts at all. I'm trading stocks, SPY, DIA, QLD, etc...

Thx.

#19     Jul 16, 2009
  10. I think you disregard the vertical axis and only look at the shape of the price action....so for the SP chart it has a 50% chance of going up/50% chance of going down/0% chance of being sideways (no d tabs that I see) based upon what is being presented in the spreadsheet that was posted???

#20     Jul 16, 2009