Tomorrow's Chart Today-Part 2

Discussion in 'Journals' started by interdim, Jun 12, 2016.

1. interdim

interdim

ES Daily Chart from 4/3 to 6/30...You will see the swings back and forth as indicated on the chart until 5/25. After 5/25 the market will make a move that will last until June 30, or likely around the 4th of July. Sometime in May or June more specifics will begin to be revealed about not only timing but price levels in these forecast.

#261     Apr 9, 2017
  2. interdim

interdim

Not the time to enter new sell orders, the market will come back up for 2 or maybe 3 days
    until the 19th.

#262     Apr 16, 2017
  3. interdim

interdim

They will crush the market on Thursday, May 4th.

#263     May 2, 2017
  4. interdim

interdim

Disappointing so far, we got a top to bottom drop of 14 points but that's nothing to write home about, not that great. When I ran the 30 minute data which I will post later it showed a top at 530 am in the overnight session. But they have been buying the strong sell offs so I don't expect much else to develop. Some thought I was crazy saying Crude would drop from January until June and I expect a bottom around June 13th, with a possibility of it extending until the end of June or July 4th. Here's the deal I have some scientific data that reveals certain aspects about the market that can be forecast in advance. But I have uncovered more such data recently and so I am taking my time putting it all together.

#264     May 4, 2017
  5. interdim

interdim

30 Minute Charts for 5/3 & 5/4. I'll post the charts for tomorrow 5/5.

#265     May 4, 2017
  6. interdim

interdim

ES 30 Minute 5/5

#266     May 4, 2017
  7. interdim

interdim

Crude and the ES for the next 2 days. Q charts provide a mirror image of what the actual price chart will look like. Sym (Peaks) will indicated the swings, just align the average (red line peak) with the actual data point peak and watch the swings. It's pretty simple once you start watching them.

#267     May 14, 2017
  8. interdim

interdim

At this time all I can refer you to is the post made on April 9th. The best is yet to come.

#268     May 29, 2017
  9. interdim

interdim

The weekly on Crude Oil gave a buy on Friday, the Daily data says we could still go lower until the 30th. Either way we are going to see the Crude Oil market start making a turn to the upside.

#269     Jun 25, 2017
  10. interdim

interdim

No I am not out of my mind after all am I?

#270     Jun 25, 2017