Tomorrow's Chart Today-Part 2

Discussion in 'Journals' started by interdim, Jun 12, 2016.

1. This is the smartest thread on ET.

#251     Feb 11, 2017
  2. interdim

interdim

For what it's worth I believe it is time for a correction in the ES. The chart shows it topping on 3/1. Crude will continue to chop and eventually drop.

#252     Feb 28, 2017
  3. interdim

interdim

Whether it be by accident or observation one of the most gratifying rewards of data modeling is to discover that aspect that reveals something very significant. In this case of this data it was the flat line slope occurring simultaneously in Q and Sym during a certain time frame. In the chart below it occurred on 2/28 and 3/1. If you look for it in the recent ES Daily posted you would find (if you created it during that time frame) it occurred between February 1st and March 1st, a flat line slope occurring on both Q and Sym. This indicates a strong directional move and if you know how to read the charts it tells you what direction.

#253     Mar 2, 2017
  4. interdim

interdim

Any price penetration of the close on March 1st in Crude and you no longer want to be short in that market. The same would be true in the ES. You always have to put yourself in a good position and protect yourself.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    #254     Mar 5, 2017
  5. interdim

interdim

Was wondering if Crude was ever going to take a tumble, took awhile but they finally
    crushed it.

#255     Mar 8, 2017
  6. interdim

interdim

Here is the 30 Minute for the ES on 3/9 & 3/10. Having 2 days of intraday forecast
    puts one in a great position to play option expiration's. It's obvious where you would have bought your SPY's today for tomorrow's expiration.

#256     Mar 9, 2017
  7. interdim

interdim

Here is a coffee chart, which to most won't be of much interest. This is a chart that when data is merged you will see some inversion aspects to it. But there is a reason for it and that is when the Sequences and Symmetrical charts slopes are opposite. Knowing this you can learn how to read the single chart posted here. I expect coffee to take off again to the upside, but we could still see it shake out until the 20th.

#257     Mar 13, 2017
  8. interdim

interdim

Here is the chart for the 3/15 SPX Option Expiration play for 3/14 and 3/15. I'm not interested because the data did not give me a 2 day trend. It will chop and should follow the polynomial fairly well because of the similar slopes of the Sequences and Symmetry charts, which are not posted here. The chart posted is just a form of what the price chart should look like over 2 days.

#258     Mar 13, 2017
  9. interdim

interdim

This ES chart here told me as previously mentioned a top would be on 3/1 and now we can look for a bounce after a 3/23 low. This isn't very hard to see on this chart. A new forecast has to be made before any further assessments can be made.

#259     Mar 21, 2017
  10. interdim

interdim

Should have stayed short but oh well that's life in trading. Took it on the chin on this trade got off to a good start in coffee but they slammed it back down but easily covered without getting hurt. Did well in Crude, but time to take a week off. New forecast will begin on April 3rd.

#260     Mar 26, 2017