Tomorrow's Chart Today-Part 2

Discussion in 'Journals' started by interdim, Jun 12, 2016.

1. interdim

interdim

Crude would have to break 41.36 or the 3x2 before you could consider a short. It's just too strong otherwise and I know better.

#241     Aug 4, 2016
  2. interdim

interdim

I missed the long in Crude and not going to consider a short in Crude anymore. However I will consider shorting the ES between 1230/1300

#242     Aug 4, 2016
  3. interdim

interdim

In the same position as I was yesterday in the ES. They will try to bring this market back up but not sure they will get the job done but there is plenty of time left. Target is 56.50 with a break even stop in now.

#243     Aug 4, 2016
  4. interdim

interdim

No post today, taking a long weekend.

#244     Aug 5, 2016
  5. interdim

interdim

This thread will continue in the future with significant improvements to make it easy for you to follow. Hope all is well.

#245     Aug 21, 2016
  6. interdim

interdim

It appears that a significant trend is about to embrace Crude Oil and will last for 6 months to the downside.

#246     Jan 17, 2017
  7. interdim

interdim

Postings will be random until mid-February. The entire database of data will not be available until then.

#247     Jan 18, 2017
  8. interdim

interdim

This ES chart (and one other) tells me we are going to trend upward on Friday. A double, triple, or wipe out on the SPY's 227 calls on expiration day? Crude Oil looks like a choppy downward move for 6 months. Already 50,000 + open interest on 9.5 USO July Puts? All of these charts are prepared in advance for any move and they enable one to place themselves in a good position.

#248     Jan 19, 2017
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Are you out of your mind? Choppy downward move over next six months? Look at the past 6 months of it. See what it did. 6 months ago what did it do, where is it now and what did it do in the meanwhile?

#249     Jan 19, 2017
  10. Looks like today is the day of reckoning for crude oil. 52 being the line in the sand support for the bulls. I attached the price structure I see being significant - a two day sell off could lead us below 50. If crude breaks, that was a hell of a call interdim.

I would change my view if we close above 53.50 today.

#250     Jan 31, 2017