Tomorrow's Chart Today-Part 2

Discussion in 'Journals' started by interdim, Jun 12, 2016.

1. interdim

interdim

ES 5 Point Target hit.

#231     Aug 3, 2016
  2. interdim

interdim

Love it when they take it the wrong way off a report and of course I am referring to Crude Oil. That was vicious as usual. I still expect it to go up as stated earlier. The breadth, width, or large area on the Price Reflection Charts show the strength or weakness of High Prices or Low Prices.

#232     Aug 3, 2016
  3. interdim

interdim

The ES is getting interesting as the Low Prices Reflections breadth begins to take over after 1230. We have a 2158.00 as the overhead price level on the Bollinger Band Moving Average on the Daily. Not sure they will make it to that price level, but keep it in mind, nothings says that they can't run it up there. I believe being long the ES from here on will be tough and not the position you want to be in and we're going to see some selling coming into the ES this afternoon. Crude Oil market has been great and no need to say anymore about it.

#233     Aug 3, 2016
  4. interdim

interdim

The 3x2 on the ES 30 minute was 53.25 for this 1300 time frame and they got the bounce off of it, so 2158 is not unrealistic. Like I said before the 3x2 keeps me out of trouble, but I still expect the sellers to overtake the market this afternoon.

#234     Aug 3, 2016
  5. interdim

interdim

Finally got it to break down and sell off some. I have a break even stop in now with a target of 5 points at 49.75. Some will still try to revive the uptrend from earlier in the day, there's plenty of time left. But I am not going to hang in there and try to sell it again if they take me out. Took more patience for this one to happen but just use the 3x2 and let it be your guide. What you got going on now is a bounce off of the 30 Minute Bollinger Band Moving Average, which is expected. There's really nothing else I need to post for today with one exception, and that is always protect yourself in these markets.

#235     Aug 3, 2016
  6. interdim

interdim

I got taken out and all we did was put in a symmetry low. Now that they got it going back up will they continue and go for 2158.00. Looking that way.

#236     Aug 3, 2016
  7. interdim

interdim

Don't tell me that's best you can do is a double top and no new highs for the day? Come on folks if you're going to take out the shorts at least go make new highs and hit 2158. I do find some humor in playing these markets.

#237     Aug 3, 2016
  8. interdim

interdim

ES and Crude markets for 8/4/16. It's obvious what Crude Oil is going to do. You should be able to determine that from the attached charts. ES was tricky this morning, when the Low Price Reflections were dominant it went sideways. Always recognize when that is happening it tells you what will eventually happen and we just saw that during the 0700 30 minutes price bar. I don't like the ES market, it's not very clear at this time, but Crude Oil is so that is what I will trade.

#238     Aug 4, 2016
  9. interdim

interdim

Here is another look at the ES with 2 charts that you read vertically and both are inverted. So based on these the ES is a buy on the open and runs up until 1030 then makes a Low between 1230 and 1330.

#239     Aug 4, 2016
  10. interdim

interdim

The ES Low was made at 1030 and now it will make it's High at 1230/1300. Just the opposite of what I originally thought. I think the run up in Crude is over and it will start going back down or maybe it just goes sideways. The problem with Crude is that is has all of this upside momentum that has to be tamed.

#240     Aug 4, 2016