tomorrow we go down some more

Discussion in 'Trading' started by insert, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Oh oh, its the typo police, when you cant out trade someone, and you give away the fact you know nothing about trading, you can always resort to becoming a human spell checker. Have fun with that, im sure it will make you a lot of money LOL
    Dumb ass

#41     Jun 21, 2007
  2. It's worked well for me. Certainly I have more money than you butternuts. :D

And that's not a typo...that's a lack of intellect shining through.

#42     Jun 21, 2007
  3. insert

insert

LOL :p

#43     Jun 21, 2007
  4. I'm not a trader and I've stated it many times on this board. Here are two of my accounts, not adding the money I have in other investments, bank, and non-liquid stocks from private placements.

:D

#44     Jun 21, 2007
  5. And ThinkOrSwim. :D

Not bad for being in my mid-20s I'd say.

• tos.jpg
      File size:
      18.2 KB
      Views:
    #45     Jun 21, 2007
  6. The market dumbass, jesus fucking christ dont you even know what the market is?!?? You seriously couldnt figure out what the fuck I was talking about on a trading board?!?!? FUCK, are you this stupid? I guess so. Please shut your idiotic mouth before you cause people to lose more IQ points by spreading stupid disease.

Keep crying little girl, you cant stand the fact I called it right, and you didnt.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a fucking mind reader in our midsts LOL. Really, now you expect us to believe you can actually read my mind, and that I absolutely believe this? I dont believe this silly fact THAT YOU MADE UP, you fucking moron LOL

Just another way of saying, you got owned again. Whats wrong, that big mouth got nothing to stay now? Da da da da, whats wrong kid, got a stutter going there? da da da... LOL What a tool. Pull inserts c*ck out of your mouth and maybe we could hear you LOL

I see youre visitings your pops again. Have fun wiping his ass :D

You just posted a page of crying because I called the day correctly and you didnt. I know it hurts to be shown up like this, but hey, someones gotta be right, just not you, loser.

Now go fire up your MSPAINT and make up some bigger account numbers and maybe you'll pass my net worth. Too many stupid little kid posers around here.

PS: Go give your little boyfriend, insert, another BJ so we dont have to listen to your silly yapping anymore. LOL

#46     Jun 22, 2007
  7. insert

insert

trader Dragon

take this up your ass and push it in

I made a wrong call and still made 1200 today

I don't think you are even trading boy and if you are. How much did you lose today.

it must suck real bad for you to know that tomorrow will be another profitable day for me and you still NOTHING

#47     Jun 22, 2007
  8. TRADING SCORE
    TD: 1
    insert: 0

Get over it kid. Dumbass says go short today after I showed him a long solid pattern that contradicts his advice, and then he claims to have made money anyway. Sure ya did, we believe you, we really do LOL

Tell your boyfriend its time to come up for some air, he's been down there too long LOL

Stupid kiddies all over ET, sigh

#48     Jun 22, 2007
  9. Damn, this is embarassing. I already did the cock sucking joking, with you and your little boy toy on this thread.

Arent you even intelligent enough to come up with your own material? Truly sad.

Now run along and play dress up with your little sissypuke. :D

#49     Jun 22, 2007
  10. i am a new man,i am chinese.

my english is bad,sorry.

#50     Jun 22, 2007