tomorrow we go down some more

Discussion in 'Trading' started by insert, Jun 20, 2007.

1. 1200 a day not bad insert.
    What do you trade ?

#31     Jun 21, 2007
  2. Meant 2 million.... but anyway, I see now you have no idea what your talking about, thanks for clarifying that.

Who the fuck are you talking about moron? "frying shorts" was a comment on the reversal this morning that cooked anyone who was short when it rallied over 100 points, duh. Are you blind tard?

I predicted an up day and it happened, lets remember who was right today.

I told you it was too late to short tomorrow, and I was correct, based on what I have observed over 2 million backtests.

Did I say anything about magic money pumping teams? No. Some fucking retard did, oh yeah, you.

Did I say only people going short are selling? No, some fucking retard did, oh yeah, you again.

Taking any trade with absolute conviction, yes, is stupid, im sure you do it often. There is no room for conviction in trading, you win some, you lose some, losses are expected, nothing is certain. Really simple probability here, nothing you would understand, you dumb fuck.

I cant believe who fucking stupid you are, really. Its quite shocking.

#32     Jun 21, 2007
  3. Coming from the guy who said to go short today, and the market rallied like crazy, sure you did, what an obvious poser.

#33     Jun 21, 2007
  4. insert

insert

trader dragon (another ET idiot) take a look at the time this above was written by me, but the funny thing is I actually did go short and obviously covered and BOUGHT and made money. WHY oh god WHY do you assume that I am like you and can't trade

fool :cool:

#34     Jun 21, 2007
  5. Not that I am calling you a liar but a prove would be great!

#35     Jun 21, 2007
  6. insert

insert

Traderdragon, for all your supposed knowledge which you share with the rest of us so kindly. Ask yourself "am I making any real money here. Perhaps its time to give ET a break and study some charts.

My advice is stare at it until something in you says, hey wait a minute is it possible that this same chart can be perceived mentally in a different way

shit now I sound like hershey, :( :p

#36     Jun 21, 2007
  7. insert

insert

Hey check this out.......I actually went to turn on my station to print screen image and post it here on ET showing my trades today, and why it took me today whole day to make a decent buck

but then I stopped and asked myself,

What am I a fool like most here

holy that was close, I need to call some friends and go out. :)

#37     Jun 21, 2007
  8. insert

insert

SiSe you are a bright guy and your humor is great (I love what you did to Stock turd)

you really ought to be a day trader, PM me and I'll point you in the right direction
    I am sure Mods will be reading too.

after all Sise you and me both know that a real trader would not waste time being a moderator

Sorry mods don't kill me please :D

#38     Jun 21, 2007
  9. And you packaged all your idiocy in two neat little sentences. Thanks for making my point. :D :p

Maybe it's hard to see through all the tears in your eyes. :D

#39     Jun 21, 2007
  10. Can't help it...your reactions are too good...have to pick apart this one. :)

What was clarified? Come on, 2 billion was such a better load of shit!

What rallied over 100 points? So did longs get fried yesterday? You're completely at sea on this one.

Wow, so let me get this straight...out of the choices of up or down day you chose up and the market went up. I think Goldman needs to be notified that there's a guy who guessed right, holy shit!

I said you sound as stupid thinking that it was all shorts who were burned, and yes, you do.

I'm not even going to comment on this one because again, you're at sea with nothing.

:D

Whew! They must have a hard time wrangling you at adult day-care huh? :p

Hope you can cry yourself to sleep tonight.

#40     Jun 21, 2007