tomorrow we go down some more

Discussion in 'Trading' started by insert, Jun 20, 2007.

1. insert

insert

hey I can talk Hershey talk

check this out !!!!

the triviality of infinity of position sizing is as important as the eventual outcome. That means that once the profit is locked the gains can only be interpreted as monochordial outcome. For if one was to assume vice versa the only outcome possible then would be what the trader previously assumed.

WOLA :D :D :D

#11     Jun 20, 2007
  2. Looks like the dow formed a double top.. bearish pattern. Time to play the short side?

cm

#12     Jun 20, 2007
  3. insert

insert

Cash69

long time ago you said you didn't like me

I forbid you to read and learn from my posts until you learn some respect!!!!

NAH you are OK bud :)

but you did say you didn't like some time ago :( :mad: :D

I wish I had that ride of yours when I was your age, you privileged little gopher :)

#13     Jun 20, 2007
  4. I'm confused. Maybe you can show me the post where I said something of that nature?..and what ride are you talking about?.

#14     Jun 20, 2007
  5. Blackstone IPO on Friday. Market should have an upward bias. Don't think the Big Boys will let the bears pick their pockets.

#15     Jun 20, 2007
  6. I believe the letters X and C connected by a ta have a little something to do with it.

#16     Jun 20, 2007
  7. insert

insert

OK maybe I was wrong

futures overnight are really resisting so

maybe don't trade for first 30 min and take it from there

#17     Jun 21, 2007
  8. Yeah, futures are up 16 at the moment. Hope it fades like yesterday but doubt it.

Nothing to shake things up too much at 8:30 besides (8:30am USD Unemployment Claims) which is meaningless. Hopefully an early rally, then a fade for the DOW.

#18     Jun 21, 2007
  9. "Blackstone IPO on Friday. Market should have an upward bias. Don't think the Big Boys will let the bears pick their pockets."

Agreed.

The banks on the deal will keep the market afloat and in the black providing a healthy environment for BX.

#19     Jun 21, 2007
  10. insert: "damn it short tomorrow as well"

I said no way, and gave many examples of rallies after sell off days like this in recent past.

I TOLD YOU SO. IT WAS TOO LATE TO SHORT!

OWNED

#20     Jun 21, 2007