tomorrow should be interesting

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Gordon Gekko, Aug 7, 2002.

1. see my awesome chart..

2. It seems to have some sort of subliminal message.

3. Kymar

Kymar

Why should tomorrow be interesting?

Seems to me that things have been far too interesting, especially for this time of year.

I think tomorrow should be boring. It's about time we had one of those excruciatingly boring, 1 pt/hour sessions, if only to force CNBC to come up with something else to talk about.

I'm not saying that's what I'd like to happen...

I especially like the part in your chart where it says, "Kymar rules!"

4. rs7

rs7

How can you trade with delayed quotes???????????

5. that's not a DB yet. trend still down. gaps up keep getting filled as mkt rolls over each week...

6. Magna

Magna Administrator

And notice that on the 2 up-days volume has been lame.... (love the subliminal message)

7. time is forcing nasdaq to either break that downtrend line or the lows.

8. i don't really.. i have real time quotes too. i just like to use that for swing trades. been using it for years...kind of like old shoes you don't wanna throw away.

9. if you're meaning DB as double bottom, i'm not calling a double bottom at all. i'm just pointing out that we are at an intersection imo.

10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I dunno what tomorrow will bring, but what I do know is that the nature of volatility is to revert to its mean. Over the course of the summer we have had a tremendous number of wide range days. Nine out of the last twelve days would be defined as wide range. This means some damn boring times (choppy, sloppy markets) are just around the corner.

B

#10     Aug 7, 2002