Tomorrow S&P takes out pre covid high?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by VEGASDESERT, Aug 10, 2020.

Tomorrow S&P takes out pre covid high?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

Admit it, nobody thought it was possible this soon. Its ok.

jfc23m likes this.
  2. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

Poll answer = No.

And I really don't care if old highs are taken out. If it happens, it only means my long(er)-term analysis and expectation was wrong, and would offer a good spot to learn from mistakes and hone skills. So who cares!... Intraday trading opportunities have been and will continue to be amazing!!

KCalhoun likes this.
  3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Shouldn't really matter to traders. Stock investing...a different story.

wrbtrader

4. S2007S

S2007S

I'm think yes but if not tomorrow definitely this week. Its like a magnet. Free monwy for all. Just keep buying...dow to 30000 by September and then it skyrockets right through the election. Don't forget the Santa clause rally.

5. Overnight

Overnight

Biden is the elephant in the room on that idea.

KCalhoun likes this.
  6. It may not happen tomorrow, but I believe it will happen this week, yes.

The curious question is what happens when we get there. Will it get sold or will the S&P start printing new highs too? Just like Nasdaq?

7. SunTrader

SunTrader

NDX is the one to keep an eye on.

Momo has slowed a wee bit. Nothing that a good strong up day can't correct. Although a little lower first wouldn't be a surprise either.

8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Poster "Schizo" said we'd never take out the high in our lifetimes. Probably the worst forecast this site has ever seen.

Sigue! likes this.
  9. S2007S

S2007S

Today was a simple exchange of out of tech and other high flying stocks right into the boring and haven't done much of anything stocks. Nasdaq looked like it was going to drop the market friday and once again today but last minute buy programs kick in to keep everything chill. Let's see how chill these markets highs last for. A breakout in the dow and s$p ks certain at these levels but damn oh damn wonder how high they take it before it topples over again. Nothing warrants historical highs on any exchange, but with freeeeeee fed trillions everything and anything is clear blue skies, unicorns and colorful rainbows ahead.

10. Bugsy

Bugsy

They just removed Donald Trump and installed Bernie Sanders as president. Think this will affect the price tomorrow?

#10     Aug 10, 2020