Tomorrow Night - Better than MNF - Ron Paul in 1st place!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Yes, completely on target as usual.

Funny how the past few weeks I've seen one Ron Paul bashing thread after the next on here. The usual hard core leftists like "Free Thinker" have a real hard on for bashing RP. On the other hand, we have the contingent on Neo-cons that are jumping on the anti-semitic bandwagon to try and smear RP.

#11     Jan 2, 2012
  2. jem

jem

I would be raising money for paul, if I thought he was right about Iran. I just can not get over that bit. Lets say he was right. We should have been far more isolationist. Can you change 60 years of bad policy by withdrawing.... in a nuclear world?

#12     Jan 3, 2012
  3. hey. i want ron paul to win. i am just pointing out a few of his flaws for his rabid fans that mean he probably cant make it past the non redneck states. paulism is more of a religion than a thoughtful choice for a leader for the future of america. even though paul is looking ok in iowa intrade still only has him with a 3.7%of winning the republican primary.
    http://www.intrade.com/v4/markets/contract/?contractId=669534

even if he does make it, it would be a good election for america. it would be a stark choice between someone who would take us back to 1937 or someone who is more staus quo.

#13     Jan 3, 2012
  4. Mvector

Mvector

#14     Jan 3, 2012
  5. Mvector

Mvector

It is reposition assets and funding - we already have enough NUKES to wipe out the world - there is no more isolationism when we can "touch" the other side of the world in 33 minutes! ;-)

#15     Jan 3, 2012
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Iran?? You're a lawyer, right?

Read the National Defense Authorization Act.

Read SOPA.

Read HR 3166

Read the Patriot Act

Read the Military Commissions Act

The Bill of Rights is all but dead. Obama signed the NDAA into law 2 days ago.

Military arrest and imprisonment of Americans, forever, with no trial or lawyer, is here!

Iran is a fucking fart in the wind. Israel can handle Iran with one arm tied behind their fucking back.

Please get your priorities straight!

#16     Jan 3, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Surely if you're ok with the idea of using nukes to solve problems on the other side of the world, you would be ok with the use of drones, too?

#17     Jan 3, 2012
  8. jem

jem

the NDAA will be struck down in a nano second.
    just read their recent case on Guantanomo. a decision I praised here on et.

Any politician in favor of erasing americans due process under the constitution is dangerous and perhaps a traitor, I completely agree.

so perhaps you are correct.

#18     Jan 3, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I hope you're right, but I've all but completely lost confidence in the SCOTUS.

#19     Jan 3, 2012
  10. Mvector

Mvector

what a completely stupid response - the fact we have massive nukes is more the reason why we do not need troops spread out all over the damn world in unending "instability actions" lead by globalist influences.

The US military needs to stop being the mercenary force for central banking cartel lead geopolitical instabilities - we need most troops at home and ready to go when there is real cause.

#20     Jan 3, 2012