Tomorrow Live trades

Discussion in 'Journals' started by trueandhonest, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Tomorrow I will either buy at market, or sell, or do no trade. If I say buy, that means buy at market open, if I say sell, that means sell, and if I say none, that means no trade. Stop loss will be 15, target will be 13 from market open.

#41     May 2, 2012
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Please explain why you started your "live trades" thread in the Education Resources section instead of in the Journal section of Elitetrader.com :confused:

Education Resources: Talk about the resources available to traders such as books, videos, seminars, web sites, chat rooms, advisory services, etc.

Journals: The place for keeping a daily journal of wins, losses, and anything else related to your quest of becoming a better trader.

P.S. I highly recommend you contact ET management and ask them to move your thread to the Journal section considering this thread does not meet the qualification for an "education resource" as defined by ET.

#42     May 2, 2012
  3. Buy

#43     May 2, 2012
  4. So, entry = 1394, target 1407, stop loss 1379

#44     May 2, 2012
  5. There you go!! :)

#45     May 2, 2012
  6. Today I will hold for target. I won't put on another trade because I don't want to hold over night and get hit with the jobs numbers before market open on Friday. If target or stop is not hit by market close today, I will close the position at market close.

#46     May 3, 2012
  7. yesterday = - 8

Cumulative p/l = -23

#47     May 4, 2012
  8. Buy
    I will close at market close as I don't want to hold over the weekend.

As always, buy means buy market open, sell means sell market open, no trade means no trade. Target 13, stop 15.

#48     May 4, 2012
  9. Buying today

Cumulative = -38

#49     May 7, 2012
  10. consider closing this one? mid-day peak/top looking like 1370.
    What are your rules for exit? Always in, reverse? ATR target? Perhaps I missed this in your journal.

EDIT: I see you said 13, that means you have not taken profit yet, but very close. Although you did not post the fill price at open. Add a trail when it approaches your target? Lock gains part of your plan? Looking toppy.

#50     May 7, 2012