Tomorrow Live trades

Discussion in 'Journals' started by trueandhonest, Apr 22, 2012.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You'll learn not to start a thread about doing "live trades" until you actually do "live trades". Simply, these types of PR announcement threads without content usually is a waste of your time & energy responding to commentary until you actually starting posting "live trades". :D

#11     Apr 26, 2012
  2. I am thinking of growing a beard though.

#12     Apr 27, 2012
  3. Doesn't seem worth the trouble. I'll let the trolls keep their bridge. Good luck to ya'll.

#13     Apr 28, 2012

4. (WHERE'S THE BEEF!!!)

I wanted to see live trades since last Sunday.

What gives?

:confused:

#14     Apr 28, 2012
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The best way to control the trolls is to not do any "PR Announcement" threads like this one. Thus, if you plan on doing live trades...just do it in your first message post in your thread instead of "announcing" you will do it whenever such occurs in the future.

Also, do it in the "Journal Section" of ET and not anywhere else because the "Journal Section" of ET has more active moderators to manage the trolls whereas the "Educational Resources" has LESS moderators.

Now that you know the above important information...you're next venture into making public live trades here at ET or anywhere else online will be more useful to you.

#15     Apr 29, 2012
  6. So, just to recap:

T&H begins a thread on 4/22 called "Tomorrow Live trades", inferring that the following day, he will begin posting his, umm, live trades.

Days go by and no live trades are posted, other members ask T & H when he will begin posting them, as he previously stated he would be doing.

T&H decides that people were being mean to him and "trolling" by asking to post the live trades he had failed to deliver, and abandons the thread.
    Is that a fairly accurate summary of this thread??

#16     Apr 29, 2012
  7. Yup, thats why I come to ET....... ET's entertainment value is phenomenal! Nothing but clowns on here!

#17     Apr 29, 2012
  8. Wtf? Where are the lives trades I was promised?!!! Not so trueandhonest after all.

#18     Apr 29, 2012
  9. I have been posting my trades (www.futrac.com) on a daily basis before the market opens. It re-enforces the practice of money management.

Please keep in mind that you are responsible for your trades, and you only! Please read the disclaimer. This is not a solicitation to buy or to sell anything.

#19     Apr 29, 2012
  10. ET is so funny.

#20     Apr 29, 2012