Tomorrow Live trades

Discussion in 'Journals' started by trueandhonest, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Tomorrow I will begin live entries and exits.

2. vinc

vinc

make sure you understand what you are going to apply / strategy wise /, let us know if you do - that is if you know precisely why it's working , why it has an edge /I assume it does/..to what degree it has an impact upon the market / or perhaps you count on the fact that it doesn't? / make sure it's resistant to Simons , Cohen and the likes strategies :)
    now if you are still positive - carry on , brother ! :)
    g.luck

3. Unfortunately, Simons and Cohen don't work. That's why no successful traders use them.

4. vinc

vinc

So today is your BIG DAY ..
    Shoot !

5. vinc

vinc

oh, I missed saxon genetive there, my bad :) I meant Simons and Cohen's - feel better now? still learning..

6. Why are you so mean to me? What did I do to you? Are you the owner of this forum or something? Have I treaded on your troll bridge?

7. vinc

vinc

c'mon, man.. where was I mean??:confused:

I'm just restless, waiting for you trades to come :)

Did I mention that I like your nick ? True&Honest.. Good one , fits right under 'Educational Resources'.. Now, out of pure curiosity / while waiting for the trades and hopefully with you having nothing against a little small talk , just to relieve stress / - do you grow mustache? I bet you don't.. I would never trust a guy with a mustache especially if he called himself True&Honest :)

8. BSAM

BSAM

Mr. True...

Do you mean that you will be doing your first trade tomorrow?

Or...

Do you mean that you will post your trades live here on ET?

9. I mean that my live trades have begun here on E T. However, I don't trade every day, so my live trades so far amount to what's been posted.

But just hold on, be patient.

No mustache.

10. I will post, but I don't post every day.

#10     Apr 25, 2012