Tomorrow is going to R O C K !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by aphexcoil, Sep 19, 2002.

1. tampa

tampa

I, for one, cannot wait for you to begin trading "for real".

It will usher in a string of happiest days of my life.

#21     Sep 19, 2002
  2. I guess if this is what you want people talking about....you did your job. Good luck.

#22     Sep 19, 2002
  3. As OldTimer said aphie, "I believe your heart is in the right place." And I know you just want to learn and inspire the free exchange of intelligent thought. But OldTimer also admonished you with, "don't come off like an experienced trader when you haven't much, if any experience." {Paraphrased}

Your day is coming, and by the time you graduate from college you will have all the "book-learning" you need to trade. But in this biz, as in life aphie, there is a fine line between confidence and ignorance.

Just try to stay on the better side.

:)

#23     Sep 19, 2002
  4. PKJR

PKJR

#24     Sep 19, 2002
  5. Thanks. Honestly, I do believe we will get a run up tomorrow. It is just my opinion. So, I guess people think I'm some arrogant know-it-all? Well, I don't really intend to come across that way at all. I just like to get a good discussion going. Unfortunately, some people here hate me and I can't change that.

However, you know what I think? Life is too short to take it all so seriously and I don't intend to fall into that trap.

By god, I will be successful, despite what a lot of people here on ET wishes happens to me. Pabst has already made his views quite clear in another thread. However, when push comes to shove and I start trading, I'm not going to sweat the small stuff. If I lose, I lose -- but know this -- I will not give up. I will not fail. I will learn the ropes and I will succeed. Nobody on here, or in real life, can ever take those dreams away from me.

#25     Sep 19, 2002
  6. These are unhealthy times.

#26     Sep 19, 2002
  7. Aphie, pardon my bluntness, but you are a dumb putz.

The market is oversold, you are correct, but it can go way lower. Key supports were broken today.

Any trader worth his salt will be prepared for a bounce tomorrow, or a continued selloff.

#27     Sep 19, 2002
  8. white17

white17

Aphie: we may indeed see a slight move upward but ask yourself this question.

Considering that its Friday and triple witch, and earnings are dirt, and throw Iraq into the equation, would you be inclined to leave money on the table over the week end ? Me either. I believe we will end lower.

Get your running shoes on.

#28     Sep 19, 2002
  9. aph you are one sorrowful idiot..you should be banned:(

#29     Sep 19, 2002
  10. prox

prox

Many stocks are oversold in the short term, but on a monthly chart, there's still plenty of room to reach oversold on the RSI.

For what it's worth, I hope we do bounce.

#30     Sep 19, 2002