Tomorrow is going to R O C K !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by aphexcoil, Sep 19, 2002.

1. he's lundy reincarnated..

#11     Sep 19, 2002
  2. daniel_m,

This Lundy guy -- he must be pretty well off!

#12     Sep 19, 2002
  3. Ah! The old Crayola Oblongata.

#13     Sep 19, 2002
  4. birddog

birddog

Aphie,

In response to your question whose going to short, if the market opens down I will be shorting till the trend changes.

The most dangerous words in this business are it can't go any lower.

#14     Sep 19, 2002
  5. I totally agree! Although a retrace is long overdue. We need a little spike up -- it would be unhealthy for the market to continue a fast decline.

I agree we should always follow the trend, but I will be ready to follow it up!

#15     Sep 19, 2002
  6. i was out all afternoon...please tell me why we are going to rock tomorrow...thx OTL

#16     Sep 19, 2002
  7. Aphie....usually I just skip over your posts since you don't really trade. So this question is in all sincerity.......

Are you serious?

#17     Sep 19, 2002
  8. js1257

js1257

I think you should run naked down wall street anyway! Have some balls! Maybe you'll make the news.

#18     Sep 19, 2002
  9. js is right! hey , if your not going to trade, you might as well get famous.

#19     Sep 19, 2002
  10. Yes, I am dead serious. There has been way too much selling these past few trading days. The tides are going to turn. I'm not suggesting anyone just open long, but be prepared for an upturn during the day.

You know the axiom, "let your profits ride?" Well, if you are long on an upsloping MA tomorrow, don't be afraid to let it ride a bit.

This is going to be a great day either way. This market is so volatile it is amazing.

Ps: I have traded -- please quit the bashing. Let's all be gentleman. I may be ecentric, but I'm honest and I know how to get people talking. Let's all get along and make some $$$ either way tomorrow. I want you all to be successful!

#20     Sep 19, 2002