Tomorrow 6/8/11

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bowgett, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Bowgett

Bowgett

Got tons of long US stocks signals for tomorrow. Anybody else is seeing this too? I just don't want to stand in front of a train. I feel a little uncomfortable buying here which might be a good thing.

2. I was personally hoping to buy some long term dow around 12000 as statistically looks to be the spot where the average pullback would bring us from over the last year or so. I look at charts from 87 to 2000 and would hate to miss a continued run up like that. After all the markets have always been rigged to go up. It's scary to be long when the "real economy" is still really shitty though.

3. Bowgett

Bowgett

It is scary but QE2 is still in progress and it is summer so we should not have sell off like we might have in September or October. I am going to follow my system and buy on open tomorrow.

4. Specterx

Specterx

You should be afraid, pretty much every trader I know (myself included) is preparing to buy with both hands tomorrow. That never turns out well.

I feel uneasy about this one, but gotta take the signals ya know. Just don't be too surprised if we take out the earthquake low and get Flash Crash II.

5. Bowgett

Bowgett

It working well so far ... I am still worried though :)