Tommorrow's short covering rally

Discussion in 'Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Off to the races, straight up we go!

Sell dollar, buy everything else.

#11     Oct 26, 2009
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Another day another worthless dollar, oil climbing again. I think oil is now at levels that the higher it pushes it will start to hold back any economic recovery. Anything above $100 and forget about any growth.

#12     Oct 26, 2009
  3. spinn

spinn

Are you trying to edge out the OP for this weeks blowinsky award, annually presented for arrogance while being completely, totally wrong?

#13     Oct 26, 2009
  4. This is why I was beating down on you guys earlier. Price is still traveling over all of the averages. I mean it has not even gotten down past the 20 day and already you are beating down the tables saying its a bear market and going negative.

Honestly, Im not sure what it is with some of you. Maybe your experience level isnt there. I'm certain if I asked you about your estimated tax payments you would say to me "What do you mean, you have to pay taxes early?"

#14     Oct 26, 2009
  5. Shh...don't spoil it!

#15     Oct 26, 2009
  6. You did not read my thread regarding the dollar bottom (check Forex forum)?

I sold EUR/USD at 1.5060. It is the exact top of that pair and the bottom of dollar. The dollar is now dancing on the tombs of shorts!

#16     Oct 26, 2009
  7. Did you at least cover quickly? You have exposed yourself too much to stocks where people seem to have corroded your mind with respect to forex.

:p

#17     Oct 26, 2009

8. -100

#18     Oct 26, 2009
  9. Bwolinksy is a nutcase, but I am someone who spends time on the monitors at my home each day trading for a living. When I make wrong calls, then I lose my own cash.

However, you guys are a totally different case. You come here to troll and post up your "this is the top" or "this is the bottom" posts everyday or to ridicule people in the business. It might be that you are bored at your workplace or bored at school, but I am here to actually trade for a living and win. You dont understand that a good trader does not have to be right every second of the day. That concept is foreign to you.

I only come to this board a few times a day and post once in a while because I have to trade. You guys monitor this board everyday from god knows where. In any case I trade, you dont.

Before you come back and claim that you do trade, how about posting up brokerage tickets? Dont be shy.

#19     Oct 26, 2009
  10. spinn

spinn

Congratulations

YOU WIN!!!!! the blowinsky award for arrogance while being totally wrong,

As for me i entered the day with 2 short positions, why would i post a blotter to impress you when yiu will go poof if your mother ever cuts off internet access to the basement.

whats next, you will blame growth hormones in chikan for your weight problems?????

#20     Oct 26, 2009