tommorow's freefall

Discussion in 'Trading' started by empee, Jul 10, 2007.

1. You caught the REAL message in that. :)

#31     Jul 11, 2007
  2. I'm going to attempt to bite off more than I can chew here and address some points.

Housing peaked in 06, likely a couple more years before the bottom. Take a look at the chart and the double top :)

The probability of a "freefall" or precipitous market decline at this point is small, there is tremendous short interest right now.

New highs in August on weak volume is likely

#32     Jul 11, 2007
  3. You just posted proof that I stated that I'm not a "trader." Thanks dummy!

I've seen you use that lame line about Barron and ET activity before. I'm not a college kid, although I'm only 25 and likely have a lot more money than you, but thanks for the compliment regarding my youthfulness and hopefully you'll hang up the towel soon before you lose everything. :D

You can assume whatever you want...I have money to show that I've made a lot investing.

Oh yeah, and for the sake of clarity, usually you aren't supposed to help someone prove what their point when you're arguing the opposite. :p

#33     Jul 11, 2007
  4. Where's the freefall? Is it coming??

#34     Jul 11, 2007
  5. Congratulations!
    Your lack of intelligence continues to make new "highs".
    Perhaps you can tell me what the 1987 "Crash" was like since you were a whole 5 years old at the time. :D

But when you are only 25 years old, and you have SO MUCH market experience and history under your belt, I'm not surprised that you show a total inability to be able to connect the dots . . . and instead choose to show an absurdly arrogant "tone" about yourself and your posts.

By the way, how much is Baron paying you per post, MR. INVESTOR?
    Is this a summer vacation job for you while in college?

Or does Mr. INVESTOR always post so incessantly in the Trading Forum with such insight and rhetoric?
    Nearly 18 posts per day since April of this year. That's quite impressive!
    :D

#35     Jul 11, 2007
  6. I'm not sure why you're so obsessed with the idea that I'm a paid poster...I think they would probably pay someone to post with a bit more respect. You're apparently not intelligent enough to realize that.

I post in the trading forum because morons like you who can't make money run your mouths the most here. :p

I am an investor. What's your point? What are you trading, 2 lots trying to scrape by? I'm sitting on a fairly decent amount of money for my age and can happily waste time teasing losers like yourself. :D

#36     Jul 11, 2007
  7. With my mere 1.44 posts per day, you clearly have me beat by well over a factor of 10. :D

I would suggest that most people that are doing well with their lives and are successful in their careers would not be spending as much time on an internet message board as you do. Posting over 17 times per day on an anonymous website must be incredibly rewarding for you, eh?

Come on, you can level with us . . .
    How much does Baron pay you per post?

#37     Jul 11, 2007
  8. You actually measure your posting per day? Perhaps you also measure your breast size?

I am doing well investing and to find comic relief on this board, as well as the occasional noteworthy discussion, is something I enjoy. Getting losers like you who are twice my age and likely barely scraping by in a tizzy is funny to me. Don't be mad, you're the one who is dumb enough to take the bait stupid!

Why don't you email Baron and ask him why you're dumb enough to believe that he would pay someone to post messages that do anything but promote this board. I'm sure he'll let you know how smart you are! :p

How old are you by the way? I like to know how old and broke the people who I'm taunting are. :D

#38     Jul 11, 2007
  9. 23 posts and today's trading (posting) session isn't even half-way over for you yet!

I sense a new all-time record coming from you today.
    Keep up the good work! Perhaps Baron can reward you with a "Happy Meal" for lunch.

#39     Jul 11, 2007
  10. Uh oh, I have a stalker! I'm blushing, thanks loser! :p

#40     Jul 11, 2007