tommorow's freefall

Discussion in 'Trading' started by empee, Jul 10, 2007.

1. I'm in FX markets so, it doesn't matter who falls, just show me some vol baby! :)

Please explain how the fall of the EUR affects the SPX.

#21     Jul 11, 2007
  2. Do any of you mooks actually trade?

#22     Jul 11, 2007
  3. Housing is been on the decline for years yet the dow & s&P made recent historic highs. The nasdaq is at 6 year highs.

Maybe slowing hosing market isn't a big deal since the market is ignoring it.

Why fight against the trend?

#23     Jul 11, 2007
  4. You can't think beyond headlines...how can anyone explain anything that isn't retarded to you? :confused: :D

You're too dumb to understand that there is a delay between cause and effect. :confused:

And housing hasn't been on the decline 'for years' you twit. :p

#24     Jul 11, 2007
  5. I wasn't going to say anything but from what I remember your last few posts have been "Fuck NBC" and "I hope a catagory 5 hurricane hits Miami this summer," so, when you have something positive to say, let me know, I'd love to chat with you.

GL and GT

#25     Jul 11, 2007
  6. Exactly. The subprime Mtg problem was essentially swept under the rug like a little boy does with his mom's favorite vase after breaking it. Well, now mommy is selling the rug and she's going to be PISSED when she finds out that her favorite vase is in pieces. Mommy is going to ground (recession) him for a long time for this.

#26     Jul 11, 2007
  7. Another amazingly insightful comment by the guy that admits that he doesn't trade, but is an INVESTOR who posts incessantly in the Trading Forum.

#27     Jul 11, 2007
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

That's quite a mommy who doesn't notice the vase missing. --Sound familiar?

#28     Jul 11, 2007
  9. Read again dummy. I stated that I'm not a "trader," not that I don't trade. :p

Some of you guys on this board can't read, write, trade, debate, etc.

Any more hilarious comments? :D :confused:

#29     Jul 11, 2007
  10. Well, given what you said a few days ago I would say that you most likely aren't a trader OR investor . . . Just a college kid that works for Baron in his free-time, trying to keep "web-activity" up on ET. You might be able to read, write, and debate - - - but it is pretty clear to everyone here that you have nothing insightful to add, yet you continue to post in the Trading Forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from SiSePuede!:

3. I'm not a trader and I've said it a hundred times on this board.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#30     Jul 11, 2007