Tom Reynold's top aide becomes GOP's first scapegoat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Top GOP Staffer Forced Out for Role in Page Scandal
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/10/top_gop_staffer.html
    "People familiar with Fordham's side of the story, however, said Fordham was being used as a scapegoat by Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert.

"They said Fordham had repeatedly warned Hastert's staff about Foley's "problem" with pages, but little was done."

2. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

This is getting very close to Gay Bashing ...

Why can't you hateful-intolerant leftists let the man lead the alternative lifestyle of his choice? HATE CRIME! HOMOPHOBES!

Take a gander at all these hatemongers, STOP PICKING ON QUEERS! They're Here, Get Use To It!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

3. Breaking News:

Right wingers abandon family values, defend gay rights and pedophiles

You're just using gay bashing as a cover for defending pedophiles.

4. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

you seem a little too interested in this subject, if you know what I mean.

let's cut out the bullshit, clearly your use of this as some sort of political weapon is not working here.

QUESTION: DID THE MAN COMMIT A CRIME????

I don't know the answer, all I know is he resigned in Absolute and Total Disgrace. Unlike the Democrats who committed related crimes, because they are held to much,much,much lower standards of conduct by their supporters.

No one is defending anyone, it's just kind of funny that the same people marching down the streets naked in gay pride parades, (and all the supporters of their lifestyle choice) are now attacking a Gay Man ...

5. In all likelihood, there will be a prosecution of Foley that could end in a conviction. In all other "related" cases, there had not even been a prosecution, let alone conviction.

The man is attacked for two different things. From the left, he is attacked for being a pedophile, which is most likely a crime. From the right, he is attacked for being a gay. The curious thing is, that the right wingers here have yet to condemn him for his pedophilia actions. Yes, you have condemned him for being gay, repeatedly. But you are still defending the pedophile.

Very interesting...

By the way, I'll lose interest in this case as soon as the guy lands in jail and you right wingers stop defending him.

6. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

That's what I'm doing defending Pedophiles!
    I'm anti-gay yet pro-gay-pedophilia!

That's it for you. Last post of your's I'll bother to read. Perhaps
    making a bold prediction and promising to leave if wrong might
    be a great way out of this intellectual-vacuum.

I've called for the guy to act like an honorable Japanese samuri and gut himself. Or put a bullet in his head.

7. Liberals are going to hate me for doing this but I think this will help you understand.

Let's say on a scale between 1 and 10, 1 being completely good and 10 being completely bad. Let's say anything that breaks the law is above 5. Pedophilia is 10, heterosexual marriage is 1. Depending on your political point of view, homosexuals maybe somewhere between 3 and 5. By equating gays and pedophiles, you're placing both at somewhere between 6 and 7. Well, that's both gay-bashing (equating a noncriminal behavior with a criminal behavior), and defending pedophile (trivializing a criminal behavior) at the same time.

When you stop equating gays with pedophiles, then your condemnation becomes meaningful.

8. Going after young boy butts is pedophilic... and maybe a crime... if he wanted to sleep with adult men, I don't have any problem with that.

Klansmen are getting desperate nowadays... :D