Tom Demark Sequential Indicator

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by chiefraven, Feb 17, 2008.

1. ROTFLMAO:D

#101     Jul 15, 2013
  2. SunTrader

SunTrader

winning trade after winning trade ......... while demo traders throw rocks.

Oh btw Dow has another short term sequential setup about to signal but I won't bother posting it because it isn't 100 of them. And no number of them no matter how "live" to the second, no matter how many markets covered will satisfy those who don't even know have a clue how the indicator even works.

#102     Jul 15, 2013
  3. I concur. TD indicator is the single most accurate indicator I came across and tightly built into my system. I don't pay hundreds to Bloomberg though, I use a 3rd party tool Trend Reversal and Exhaustion from screenulator. Just as good, and only fraction of the cost.

#103     Oct 6, 2014
  4. #105     Oct 6, 2014
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

Tom DeMark has dozens of indicators all starting with his initials.

None of them called TD Indicator.

So if what you have is called this - its not DeMark.

Its someone's interpretation, which may or may not be accurate to the original.

#106     Oct 15, 2014
  6. jsp326

jsp326

It doesn't matter.

1) None of his indicators have lived up to their claims in long-term backtesting

2) Demark has no track record of managing his own or clients' money successfully. Instead, he's a "consultant" who sells books/indicators. I don't care if some successful money managers like him or used his services. You can say the same about Robert Prechter, AKA "Permabear since 1990."

This post should close out this thread, but it probably won't...

#107     Oct 15, 2014
  7. SunTrader

SunTrader

He made millions whether or not it was from "consulting" while you on the other hand still live in your parents basement - so consider the thread closed for you if you like.

#108     Oct 15, 2014
  8. jsp326

jsp326

Yeah, when you don't have a shred of evidence and resort to ad hominem arguments, it is time to end the thread. The parents' basement bit sounds like projection to me. I bet they pay for your cable/internet, though, and sim trading all day with Demark stuff must be cool...

#109     Oct 15, 2014
  9. SunTrader

SunTrader

"Yeah, when you don't have a shred of evidence and resort to ad hominem arguments,...."

Calling the kettle black.

Actually I steal my cable ... and electricity - here in the Sunny South Florida ghetto called Boca Raton.

Rolled your r's when you pronounce now.

BTW did I mention - you're the best.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    #110     Oct 15, 2014