Tom Alexander As A Trading Mentor?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by traderjp, Jul 12, 2006.

1. traderjp

traderjp

Hi All:

I'm thinking about going to an Alexandertrading.com seminar in San Diego in Sept. and wanted to know if anyone has gone to one and if they feel it was worth the money.

It seems cool that the class size is small and perhaps you can receive individual attention.

I am also interested in using Tom as a mentor. Does anyone have any feedback about him? I really enjoy his newsletter.

Thanks in advance.
    traderjp

2. I have heard that Tom is an active member of Al Queda, and has blown up several buildings recently in the San Diego area.

I am wondering if anyone is going to attend his seminar the following week, where he shows Al Queda hopefuls how to blow up a variety of buildings, how to mistreat household pets, and how to push old ladies out of the way at the supermarket.

Anyone?

Steve

3. traderjp

traderjp

As long as I learn how to trade a bit better few other skills couldn't hurt.

4. I heard Mr. Alexander likes to post here under the name traderjp and pump his own seminars. Anyone ?

5. traderjp

traderjp

I just want to find out if he's legit before I commit to spending the cash.

6. Actually I have no idea. Is his seminar is not at an Airport Holiday Inn he is probably OK.

7. traderjp

traderjp

Does eSignal give theirs at the Airport Holiday Inn?

8. Perhaps you should post a map and give up detailed information as to the cost and agenda?

I would like to know what the gentleman's blood type is and whether he is an organ donor.

Thank you

Steve

9. traderjp

traderjp

Thanks Charles, I will check that out.

#10     Jul 12, 2006