Tolerant Liberals attempt to beat the Conservative out of A Homosexual Actor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 14, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Gay TV star: I was assaulted for being associated with Ann Coulter

A cast member of the gay reality TV show “A-List Dallas” tells The Daily Caller that he was punched to the ground and bloodied Friday night by someone vandalizing his car because he’s a gay conservative associated with commentator Ann Coulter.

Taylor Garrett, a Republican consultant in Texas who stars in the reality series on the channel LOGO TV, said in an interview that he was attacked outside a birthday party in Dallas after finding a vandal scratching “F–k Coulter” on the side of his car.

Garrett said the incident reflects a troubling mindset.

“The Democrats want me to live on their plantation as their slave, because I’m a gay person,” he said. “And I refuse to do that.”

Photos provided by Garrett to TheDC show the phrase about Coulter keyed in large letters across his car. Other photos show Garrett with a bloody ear and blood covering his white shirt.

“I was at a party and one of my friends arrived and I had a present for him, so I went back to my car to get the present,” he recalled. “When I walked out to my car, I saw someone squatting next to my car.”

After asking the vandal what he was doing, Garrett said the large man stood up and decked him in his left eye. Garrett fell to the ground. He also scraped up his body by falling into some glass that was next to his car, Garrett said. The attacker got away.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/12/g...ve-associated-with-ann-coulter/#ixzz1djTbb4Gh

2. maxpi

maxpi

Tolerant and compassionate liberals investigated the Governor of Alaska about a dozen times. They found very nearly nothing wrong, nearly bankrupting her in the process though, and oh yeah, somebody torched her church.. probably a coincidence...

3. rew

rew

There are no people more intolerant, and more inclined towards totalitarianism, than the official promoters of Tolerance (TM).

4. The liberal media have created this whole slur that conservatives are violent extremists just itching to kill anyone in a PC-sanctioned group. They have organizations, like the Southern Poverty Law Center, who have made themselves rich exploiting this lie.

Yet virtually all the actual violence comes from the left. Mob intimidation is their go-to strategy, whether it is union goons in Wisconsin, black panthers intimidating voters in Philly or the OCW scum.

Everyone knows you can't risk a public debate about racial preferences. You are likely to be attacked physically.

Who specializes in shutting down campus speeches and debates? Not conservatives. And why do university administrators never do anything about this censorship? If a mob attacked blacks demonstrating, you can bet they would do something.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well done, as usual.

6. With a ridiculously high divorce rate, why do gays even want to get married? To get on their husband's health insurance?

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Legitimacy

8. cstfx

cstfx

Used to be about the health care benefits