TOL stock split

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Trend Fader, Jun 9, 2005.

1. anyone that complains about not making any $ in this mkt....should look into TOL. it's been a very good stock to trade.

#11     Jun 15, 2005
  2. Housing , TOL is still one of strongest sectors & SPY still looks strong/long;
    QQQQ /semisector still looks weak:cool:

#12     Jun 15, 2005
  3. So true and now that I closed out 5 options on PHM today as well I will mention that I purchased those 5 the same day as I did the 2 Sept 105 Calls on TOL....June 9th..

I paid $1.10 for 5 July 85 Calls on PHM when the stock was $78.81 and that moved today some with TOL and I closed out the 5 options @ $1.40....Not quite my usual target of 35% profit but close enough considering they were July's.....PHM is on to new 52 week highs as well but the real reason I purchased them the same day as I did the TOL ones is one of the divisions of PHM is Divosta homes which I owned one of their townhouses in WPB, Fla and it was quality and they have an excellent reputation...

Let the shorts keep shorting but as long as TOL and PHM keep hitting NEW 52 week highs on good volume, I'm IN...:D

#13     Jun 15, 2005