Todd Harrison is writing again

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ez_go_win, Oct 1, 2002.

1. is this todd guy for real ?? can anyone point me to any info on him other than his own hyperbole ??

thanks,

surf:)

#51     Dec 9, 2002
  2. i answered my own question--this 400 million fund is NOT HIS FUND. he is or was head trader for cramer berkowitz.

best,

surf:)

#52     Dec 9, 2002
  3. Threads turn out to be pissing matches about egos and attention and I won't go there while respecting your questions. If you read him on RM from the beginning you would see he knows how to structure large size while hedging the positions, but not on the current site. He was or is a hedge fund trader.

And that is all I have to say on this thread.

#53     Dec 9, 2002
  4. (The smile at the end of the post means "I'm just kidding." I was not trying to insult you, just give you a hard time! )

Not a problem, all is ok

#54     Dec 9, 2002
  5. How much do these writer for these sites like tradingmarkets.com or realmoney.com get paid?

#55     Dec 9, 2002
  6. Vishnu

Vishnu

When I was a kid, after school I worked three different paper routes. It was tough work and on cold days I would freeze my a-- off but at the end of a hard day I felt good and I was able to put money into my small bank account.

Its about the same in terms of pay.

#56     Dec 11, 2002
  7. I guess writers are more into the recognition and fame than the pay... also a way to occupy yourself with extra time you have constructively...

No... I don't feel like becoming a writer... read my past posts, I'm a very bad writer. I never proofread, failed most of English classes in school and result of that I'm a high school drop out...

I was just wondering why some traders go into writing articles.

#57     Dec 11, 2002

8. when i had a segment on a national radio show with e*trade, i was paid just enough for lunch.

best,

surf

:D

#58     Dec 11, 2002
  9. I had an exchange with the editor of RM about this topic of writers getting paid. I assumed the chat room guys who they use were paying RM for the exposure but he claimed RM paid them. Other than the Rev Shark, they are wasting their money. I would love it if they got our favorite guru, the man himself, the reigning king of smack talk, your daddy.....Waxie. He would damn sure liven up that site and pimp slap Cramer around. Hey Toddo, snatch waxie before they get him.

#59     Dec 11, 2002
  10. I see that Toddo is offering another month for free. Also that he is leaving Cramer Berkowitz and starting his own fund. Wonder what that's all about?

I have a lot of time for Toddo, but I just don't see his site making it the way it is currently set up. He needs to start taking us through real trades. He should also ditch Tony Dwyer and get a bond guy and a currency guy writing for him. Actually I value his feel for the market enough that I will subscribe even if he makes no changes but I doubt too many others will.

#60     Dec 20, 2002