Todd Harrison is writing again

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ez_go_win, Oct 1, 2002.

1. say what you will, the FACT remains--CRAMER ROCKS !!

trade to trade well,

surf:)

#11     Dec 2, 2002
  2. Babak

Babak

I didn't catch that RM Pro was having an open house. You mean a day where it is free to everyone?

As to Cramer's snide remarks, well I can't imagine he is too happy with Toddo creating his own site when instead he could have easily done the whole thing on thestreet.com or related site. I'm sure Cramer would have given him a lot of freedom to do something in-house.

The fact that he didn't may not sit with Cramer. After all he isn't known for being the most forgiving person on earth.

#12     Dec 2, 2002
  3. It is a bit odd that they would do that the same day that Minyanville opens but I would bet heavily that Cramer gives Todd O "props" tommorow on the opening of his website in their columinst conversation thread.

I could be wrong and there could be some bad blood between the two but I am pretty sure that Cramer still has a good deal of his money back at the hedgefund, and having read him for a few years he really praised Todd a lot when they were trading a few feet from each other.

And not just the "great trade" B.S. either but the if I could only have one other trader in a foxhole with me....he is the guy, type of praise.

:cool:

#13     Dec 2, 2002
  4. I think the truth behind Cramer quitting the hedge fund business to become a "celebrity" was that Cramer was blowing rock up his nose.....so CRAMER ROCKS !! is partially true.

That is why he gets along so well with that other coke addict, Larry Kudlow.

#14     Dec 2, 2002
  5. DTK

DTK

I agree.

#15     Dec 2, 2002
  6. you mean cramers long picks fall like rocks.dont you?

#16     Dec 2, 2002
  7. DTK

DTK

AAA, do you subscribe to RealMoney Pro?
    I'm pretty happy with the odds and ends I get off RealMoney and don't know whether the extra for Pro is worthwhile.

...does anyone here subscribe to RealMoney Pro? ...opinions?

#17     Dec 2, 2002
  8. Looks like they added Tony Dwyer as a writer. He is pretty savy but also does a bit of the....the market is oscillating between perception and reality, gobbly gooch (sp?) ;-) type stuff where he almost sounds like the lame economist types that are always saying if this happens, then....on the other hand if....

yeah thanks for nothing. :confused:

Anyway, his column this a.m is good, all macro analysis though.

#18     Dec 3, 2002
  9. Is Todd Harrison sane?

#19     Dec 3, 2002
  10. DTK

DTK

What would make you think that he isn't?

#20     Dec 3, 2002