Todays price action - GET USE TO IT

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Joab, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Joab

Joab

Prof ... please !

It's me Joab, not some snot nose newbie :D

#11     Sep 22, 2008
  2. Ya the other day he or a colleague was telling me about his freaking Ergodic lol

Anek

#12     Sep 22, 2008
  3. <i>"It's me Joab, not some snot nose newbie..."</i>

Well, the ES and TF were giving free money away on the short side all morning. Nil wild whipsaws, pretty deliberate breaks lower from consolidations. The TF is particularly smooth... reminds me of ER2 from the glory days before it became heavily arbed.

If today is how stock-index price action will be forever, we've been blessed above & beyond all possible hope

#13     Sep 22, 2008
  4. Sorry, didn't mean to sound, snide and teacheresk. :eek:

Ok, increase the speed of your charts to give you more oscillations. More oscillations mean more trading decisions. More decisions mean more profit potential. The only problem with that is the faster the charts the more noise is integrated into the charts. More oscillations does mean you need to be more conservative.

During the Summer we increase the speed of our charts and it more than compensates for the lower liquidity. I agree with the other posters though that today is a bit more reserve but still more than tradable and readable.

#14     Sep 22, 2008
  5. Plenty of volatility in my stocks today, obiously not like last week but I would take this every day and be quite happy.

#15     Sep 22, 2008
  6. Wow, you really were abused as a child. Sorry. I'll add you to the prayer list at church.

#16     Sep 22, 2008
  7. I'm Canadian too. You need to be trading the O&G, Mining and ag. stocks :p

#17     Sep 22, 2008
  8. Sold any Snake Oil lately ?

Anek

#18     Sep 22, 2008
  9. ggoyal

ggoyal

i dont understand. why all these attacks on anek? i guess some people r just jealous. try to beat him with ur trading, not nonsense talk.

#19     Sep 22, 2008
  10. Who $hit in your Wheaties today?

I posted two live calls today that combined so far are worth over $10K.

When did you start stealing threads for a hobby?

#20     Sep 22, 2008