Today's intraday data.

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by faction, Jan 8, 2002.

1. faction

faction

jj,

Quotelinks is just a one time fee of $39.95.

As for your other question, I have no idea. But, I do have something better. Their email: support@ashkon.com. If they get pissy about you using their support email address to ask sales questions, remember: you didn't get it from me, eh? :p

Cheers.

faction.

#11     Jan 16, 2002
  2. Anyone know of a free charting software that can use data received thru LiveCharts "chart->data" conversion feature? It should have as many indicators, etc. as possible.. I will appreciate input on this.

#12     Jan 17, 2002
  3. Jaba122

Jaba122

I'm not shure if this helps, but why not get Quotetracker (free), and subscribe to something like scottrader data feed, which is free too and runs with quote tracker. That's good enough if you just begin trading to get your feet wet, however after a while you WILL have to move to a paid data feed. Get professional setup. Those free workarounds will make you lose your money sooner or later. It's like driving in a fog.

Just my two cents

#13     Jan 17, 2002
  4. Does quotelinks supply volume along with the last for minute by minute data? JJ

#14     Jan 17, 2002
  5. faction

faction

JJ -
    Quotelink supplies the following:

Date, Time, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume

reguardless of the time increment you select.

Cheers.

faction.

#15     Jan 17, 2002
  6. For those who want daily data:
    http://chart.yahoo.com/d gives it in ASCII format with a huge range. Would've been nice if yahoo added intraday data too

#16     Jan 21, 2002
  7. Does anybody know about historical time and sells, i need it for learning tape reading.

#17     Feb 11, 2002
  8. myTrack has todays and yesterdays time and sales completely. you should subscribe to the silver plan (costs $20 or so + exchange fees), they have 10 days of 1 min bars for every instrument as well

regards,
    sascha

#18     Feb 11, 2002
  9. thanks saschabr

#19     Feb 12, 2002