Today's gun crime thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Or like this at the beach. (The wife packs for me when I wear a Speedo, especially on backward.)

#31     Aug 29, 2012
  2. Do you even know what side you're on? You seem very confused, and I'm sorry for that.

#32     Aug 29, 2012
  3. The Speedo thing looks summat like this. (That's me, if you ever wondered.)

#33     Aug 29, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Futurecurrents, as the OP of this thread, please state your beliefs on gun control.
    For example, are you for no guns, some guns, limits on types of guns, or where do you stand?

#34     Aug 29, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

I'm confused???
    Too funny.

#35     Aug 29, 2012
  6. I doubt he stands for much of anything. Lies down or bends over, more likely.

#36     Aug 29, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Okay, that was funny. The Speedo shot bordered on frightening, though, eliciting sphincter clampdown.

#37     Aug 29, 2012
  8. I am really proud of that shot. I was celebrating just having lost 120 pounds. I didn't have anything that fit, so the wife let me borrow her pink polka dotted bottoms. The pink suspenders are mine, though. Had 'em since prom night in 1963. Just so you know, in case you haven't guessed, I think anybody who doesn't like guns is a fag or a pussy or both. But fags who do like guns are OK by me.

#38     Aug 29, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Lost, you say? I thought it might have been more of a reunion. Regardless, the suspenders complete the look.

On the plus side, seeing as how the red states boast such ample girth, perhaps we should all be thankful that the democratic process does not apportion voting participation according to weight.

As for your gun reference, yes I do imagine they have some compensatory attributes that many here find pleasing.

#39     Aug 29, 2012
  10. Every few weeks he shows up here in the midst of another acid trip. I learned to disregard his ramblings a long time ago.

#40     Aug 29, 2012