Today's Extremes Foretold by Intense Commercial Trade

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by UrmaBlume, Aug 24, 2009.

1. jprad

jprad

You don't slug down Mai Tais like Meister Brau, you sip them.

Also, any self-respecting boat owner shows a pic of the stern and tells you what make/model it's attached to.

Poser...

#31     Sep 8, 2009
  2. I still say Mai Tais are too sweet for my taste and the boat was a Force 50 ketch which I had custom fitted in Taiwan and sailed it from California to Hawaii in the early 80's.

The Marina is Makani Kai on Oahu.

[​IMG]

#32     Sep 8, 2009
  3. Mvic

Mvic

Isn't this system just a variant of Market Delta?

#33     Sep 9, 2009
  4. This is not about a system but rather is about an indicator that we use to spot local extremes.

This thread is about intensity spikes generated by commercial traders and has nothing to do with market delta.

We do have one indicator that is in the same general area of market delta and you can see it in this thread

#34     Sep 9, 2009
  5. Urma,

In your T-Notes charts I noticed different threshold levels...are there defined rules for setting them or is this a rather discretionary process ?

Thanks.

#35     Sep 9, 2009
  6. The threshold is dynamic and is set from readings from time of day normalized volume, balance of trade and one other factor.

Our in-house traders read this data from our Market Heads Up Display (HUD) which is demonstrated here

You can see updated shots of the HUD in a market report here

#36     Sep 9, 2009
  7. None of our technologies are available to the public. We get requests every day from this and other forums to buy/lease our technologies and the answer is always no.

Some of the more technically astute readers both here and on other forums have been able to reverse engineer this indicator from the clues given in this and other threads and they report a significant increase in the efficacy of their trading as a result of that effort.

We post for 2 reasons - 1) to try and motivate new, bright, traders to think outside the box and 2) to try and spot startling new talent.

Could you please post something new and original that is of your own creation that is of similar efficacy?

Taken from a recent update to a market report these 2 shots demonstrate how well this particulary indicator spots local extremes.

Most traders and especially those that have been able to re-create this indicator find the ability to spot local extremes with such precision to be most useful.

Today's trading (09/09) was no exception and this indicator again noted both of the session's extremes in real-time.

Here is the activity on the session low, just after the open

[​IMG]

Here is the session high some 4 hours later

[​IMG]

#37     Sep 9, 2009
  8. Funny you should mention the bright ones. I scanned ALL of your posts and could not find a single post where you contribute any technical information, market information or even discuss the most basic market concepts.

Every single post that you have made either knocks somebody elses work, discusses your underwear, white rice or spouts your complete misunderstanding of all things Zen.

If I missed something please show me a single on-topic, content rich, market related post of anything original that you have ever done that relates to trading. I couldn't find a single one.

Whatever you think about this work - It is about the market, it is my original work and many have found it useful.

I don't know what a Zen master might call one who never contributes and always knocks those who at least try to contribute.

Be one with your underwear, boiled white rice and constant condemnation of those you know nothing about and subjects you know nothing about and I am sure you will achieve your ascendency.

No wonder ET has such trouble attracting real, market related content.

#38     Sep 10, 2009
  9. Do you prefer White or Brown or a mix of both?.

#39     Sep 11, 2009
  10. Them "commercials" must be really rich to sell those lows again and again. Probably stevesbg and steve46 from their "commercial office".

• oops.gif
      File size:
      24.8 KB
      Views:
    #40     Sep 11, 2009