Today's Action

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Dave at NextDay, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Here's the JPM.

• jpm.jpg
      File size:
      159.2 KB
      Views:
    #31     May 3, 2010
  2. Attached is pic of Friday price targets:

#32     May 4, 2010
  3. Thanks Dave for your opinions on FCX & JPM. Both have nice fundamentals. A couple of other nice stocks the rest of you guys might want to check out are X & AMD. X's fundamentals are not solid, but the candlestick formed a hammer, which is a good sign for the longs. AMD has good fundamentals, nice EPS growth over the years, but some guys just don't care for their chips.

#33     May 4, 2010
  4. The lowest two target numbers, cash SP 1195.16 & 1189.11 are relevant for the morning. Futures are currently trading at the lowest cash level equivalent, 1186. I cashed out yesterday, but stuck my toe in the water just a bit, trying to play my bottom number equivalent. Higher risk/higher reward, but I'd like to see the internals during opening range.

#34     May 4, 2010
  5. The DAX is sitting at -1.87%. I say we rise first, then dump. Good luck everyone.

#35     May 4, 2010
  6. Not being a day trader, I'm standing aside for the day. My internals are negative based both on yesterday's close and today's open. That, at first blush, should seem to be obvious, but I have just as many days when the internals based on opens is very decent and I'm able to bottom pick.

This is the kind of day where the market can hit 10 to 15 pts below my low cash number. If so, the stats I ran on my numbers for the past 2 1/2 years gave me a 88% success of buying the close or overnight going into the following day, so I'm better off just standing aside and waiting to see.

#36     May 4, 2010
  7. Nothing new to report here...just flat out ugly.

#37     May 4, 2010
  8. Ugly for the bulls ...

#38     May 4, 2010
  9. I hope you're short.

#39     May 4, 2010
  10. I botched up the sell opportunity. :(

#40     May 4, 2010