Today will be the Beginning of one of the massive bubble corrections in..............

Discussion in 'Economics' started by hayman, May 22, 2013.

1. The fact that your stupid ass is back here after a year long hiatus is as good a contrarian signal as one can find.

#31     May 23, 2013
  2. mutluit

mutluit

tomorrow could be the mother of all Black Fridays...

#32     May 23, 2013
  3. Let's hope so, and let's hope that there is at least one opportunity to pyramid between now and then. I'm short, but the position isn't very big.

#33     May 23, 2013
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

With respect to you, sometimes one just has to wait and let somebody hang themselves. Your post referring to your president as a "Black Nixon" was both ignorant and quite likely racist. People can judge for themselves what kind of human being you are, but all I see from you is extreme negativity, cynicism about equities, and no useful trading advice at all.

( Denner added to ignore list )

#34     May 23, 2013
  5. mutluit

mutluit

Obamas tentacles are everywhere...

#35     May 23, 2013
  6. Oh lawdie. Down a percent and a half or so from the tippy top and already it's the End of Days? Can't we at least wait for, I dunno, three percent or more on a closing basis first?
    Yahoos. Pun intended.

#36     May 23, 2013
  7. its hard to predict exact days but Thursdays US stock market move was amazing compared to the weakness we saw around the world. the nikkei is about to be near flat (.50%) after being almost 4% higher earlier. if that closes down harder it could be interesting Friday or next Tuesday its hard to pick days. i think anything with unemployment can be interesting next month too.

#37     May 23, 2013
  8. Hayman, your call is looking pretty good so far. Well done, medium rare!

#38     Jun 6, 2013
  9. what happens here is, every week, someone declares the end is nigh.

when it finally happens, great powers of prognostication are declared.

do it three times in a row without being wrong 18 times in between, and we'll consider it as valid.

#39     Jun 6, 2013
  10. koolaid

koolaid

Yea a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then...and when he doesn't he blames the weather and everyone's like "no prob!"

#40     Jun 6, 2013