Today will be the Beginning of one of the massive bubble corrections in..............

Discussion in 'Economics' started by hayman, May 22, 2013.

1. When i see this post, i know it is time to LONG again.

#11     May 22, 2013
  2. vicirek

vicirek

you have not seen bubble yet. This is just prelude to bubble.

#12     May 22, 2013
  3. hayman

hayman

Galvin, whom are you LONGing for? -:)

#13     May 22, 2013
  4. Let's revisit your post at the week's end.

#14     May 22, 2013
  5. Bob111

Bob111

+1. in fact-quiet selling in small caps started yesterday. and continued today from open(at least that's what i've seen) on stocks and the price levels i was watching.

#15     May 22, 2013
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

This is one of the most delusional posts I've ever read. Mainly because for years this board has had a heavy bearish sentiment despite there being a massive bull market.

Top calls and predictions of massive crashes are not special posts. They are quite regular here. Cynacism about the economy, Obama, the Fed, the future, ... is the norm, not the exception.
    Conspiracy theories and the idea that everyone is getting gamed by someone are frequent.

To suggest that most of the Board is "about as Bullish as one can be" is absurd.

#16     May 22, 2013
  7. will848

will848

Where did you notice this quiet selling? R25i? I see nothing that shows that small/mid caps were selling any more than the rest of the market

#17     May 22, 2013
  8. Sure, by Monday there'll be yet another opportunity to buy the dip. :D

However, I am not as confident as I was before with the QE3 withdrawl plans. We may see the dollar effect gradually wiped out of the stock markets. Glad I'm invested in US equities. The exchange rate to CAD should offset a big chunk of any losses I may incur.

#18     May 22, 2013
  9. Bob111

Bob111

well..i can't explain it to you in deep details,but like i said-the stocks that i was watching aren't moving up from open, as a market going up.
    many of them traded well below indexes(such as russell 2-3K) and well below previous day close(just an example). think of it as my own A\D - market breath\sentiment indicator. i'm working as we speak to make it more 'programmable' if you will. all i have right now is my observations and my notes.

#19     May 22, 2013
  10. Josef K

Josef K

Here is a 5 minute comparison chart of RUT vs SPX. Notice that yesterday SPX made new highs but that RUT didn't. Also, RUT had a slight negative close, whereas SPX closed up a few points.

CORRECTION: RUT did not have a slight negative close. It's close was positive, but smaller percentage-wise than SPX's.

#20     May 22, 2013