Today was the start of an intermediate term correction

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EtfTraderLives, May 23, 2007.

1. Okay, you guys are probably right. I'm just excited that my large DXD stake will become a couple g's less red (at least temporarily). At least for one rare day...
    I just want this to be the start of the mass global correction I've been waiting for.

But I'm not ready to bargain hunt just yet on blue chips or cover some short positions.

Happy trading as always.

#31     May 30, 2007
  2. Hey don't rely on anything. For all I know every day can be a top but I wouldn't bet on anything. Stay flexible and let the market (and volume) tell their story day by day. Just gotta read what it's telling us without predicting too much.

All I know is we're still in an uptrend as of right now. Of course, this can change any day but I will make my moves after the fact, not before.

#32     May 30, 2007
  3. I'll go jump off the Empire State building now. I hate life right now. Even the stocks I'm long on were down on a huge up day. I give up...

#33     May 30, 2007
  4. $$$$$$$$ Congrats to all dipsters :D

#34     May 31, 2007
  5. Looks like another great day coming up for longs. GDP was below estimates, PCE was at estimates, oil will be down, stocks will be up.

#35     May 31, 2007
  6. Breadth wasn't anything great yesterday...I wouldn't feel too bad.

#36     May 31, 2007
  7. Bullet

Bullet

Where the hell did you go??? This was just starting to get funny!:confused:

#37     May 31, 2007
  8. INTERMEDIATE TERM CORRECTION IS NOW OVER.

You may resume to your regular broadcast of BUYING.

#38     Jul 30, 2008
  9. this is the worst case scenerio.

Oil stays above $120-$150/barrel worse is $200/barrel if USD crashes or breaks down really bad. US growing debt and deficits and slow gdp can't keep the currency strong.

and the nasdaq. s&p and down jones crashes even further as all margins are and line of credit is cut off.

what can go wrong will go wrong.

#39     Jul 30, 2008
  10. the problem with averaging down is you don't know when it'll hit bottom and when does hit bottom you have no cash left to buy.

out of cash before it's even not even half way to the bottom.

#40     Jul 30, 2008