Today was crazy awesome !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by zanek, May 28, 2010.

1. zanek

zanek

Wow, I watched the market all day (only got out of my seat once) from 8:50am till 4:10pm

The swings today were crazy ! Was anyone else seeing the sharp moves ? Wow, that was fucking riveting ! Lol, I feel like I need some popcorn.

I was taking notes all day and noting where I would take my entries & exits for my latest trading system. Today had almost 30% gains (had I traded perfectly, though I know that will never happen, but its good to see what the ceiling for profit is in a given day).

That last swing down at 3:31pm was ridonkulous and swift (only 2 small pulbacks)

Today put us at an interesting cross-road. We're at the point where the correction will continue or the rebound will start. If the DOW closes up at least 1% on Tuesday, I'm betting that the rebound has started !

2. Swings like today's are very good for trading. I look forward to more days like this in the coming months.

3. What were you trading? Eminis?

4. spindr0

spindr0

It was a wonderful week for trading and if Greece's finances were to slide into the Aegean Sea, I'd be eternally grateful!

:)