Today should be interesting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kxvid, Feb 17, 2009.

1. kxvid

kxvid

Gotta love the markets every day I'm on the edge of my seat. I'm not going to make any predictions just watch and trade the day as it comes.

2. S2007S

S2007S

I'll make a prediction, the same one I have been making, new lows coming for all indexes.

First we break November lows then the Dow trades below 7000.

3. Amen my brother. The bulls are going to be rounded up and sent to the slaughterhouse today.

I'm long gold, wish I were short equities. I kept getting knocked out by government announcements so I said f-it and stayed long gold.

4. Illum

Illum

Yea the government has been knee deep in the markets. Especially Obama administration. They have massaged the markets every other day since coming in. "Rumors"

At some point it will no longer hold. None of these rumors has materlized into bull "news" that could sustain a rally. So people buying these rumor rallys are getting less and less. Reality will take over at some point. But rumors today wouldnt suprise me at all.

5. S2007S

S2007S

Like I have said a thousand times before the markets are being propped up, these markets should be 25%-35% lower from where they are today. They keep throwing billions of dollars at the problem, thats not going to do a damn thing but just create more problems.