Today is Veteran's day

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MohdSalleh, Nov 11, 2010.

1. don't twist what i said please.

the Vets did their job and deserve the full credit. But the Powers who chose to send them their in most cases just run the scam. Of course, many wars are fully justified and seem reasonable but ONLY because the Powers control and shape the popular opinion via media.

#11     Nov 11, 2010
  2. LeeD

LeeD

Did you watch Zeitgeist one too many times?

#12     Nov 11, 2010
  3. piezoe

piezoe

Thank you for your service to all of us, and thanks to all vets. I can only hope that through military service every veteran has learned the most valuable lesson of all, and that is that there is nothing glorious about war -- any war. We can't go back and ask every dead nineteen or twenty-year old kid whether the cause they fought for was worth giving up the rest of their life, but I wish we could.

I'd like to hear from some of our blind, permanently disfigured or paraplegic vets. We don't hear much from them. I'd like to know their thoughts on war.

#13     Nov 11, 2010
  4. Shorty,

You should be happy so many of us had to leave town to serve, otherwise you wouldn't have had a shot at our gals while we were off defending your mouse clicking ass. Don't worry, while you were trying to bang our woman we were off having our way with the locals. MOOOOHHAHAHA... Those zipperheads are some of the finest gals in the world.

[​IMG]

Rennick the Hun out:cool:

#14     Nov 11, 2010
  5. Unfortunately Veteran's Day lately has just been a reminder of how the asshole politicians went to war in Afghanistan and Iraq which had absolutely nothing to do with defending our freedom.

#15     Nov 11, 2010
  6. I DO know their thoughts asshole, and you never will.

Tool.

#16     Nov 11, 2010
  7. Hear, hear!

My great-grandfather, an American immigrant from Russia, battled the Germans in the Ardennes forest in WWI.

If it weren't for his bravery and the bravery of hundreds of thousands like him, we would not have the freedoms today that some people on this thread take for granted.

God bless America and her military veterans.

The land of the free, because of the brave.

#17     Nov 11, 2010
  8. Yes politics and veterans should not be mixed on a day like today. I salute all veterans, including my Dad ( Marine ), my Stepdad ( Airforce ), and my uncle ( career Air Force ).

#18     Nov 11, 2010
  9. piezoe

piezoe

Perhaps you could reconsider and share them. There might be something worthwhile to be learned..

#19     Nov 11, 2010
  10. "War Is Where The Young And Stupid Are Tricked By The Old And Bitter Into Killing Each Other." - Niko Bellic

I remember their sacrifice, but when I see how governments have treated our veteran, it just makes me sick.

#20     Nov 11, 2010