Today is the day

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TILT2, Apr 11, 2013.

1. TILT2

TILT2

it also means rebound actually

#31     Apr 22, 2013
  2. Interesting call. If you can't be wrong twice, you must be one of the richest people on the planet!

I didn't read this until today but FWIT, one source I have followed for years also called a potential top on April 11. (I know you don't follow him.) He then confirmed it on Monday April 15th.

That source has excellent industry credibility, but even so, I still will still wait to see if the call proves correct. (I have trouble believing any model works every time and I can be wrong twice.)

We should know soon.

#32     Apr 22, 2013
  3. TILT2

TILT2

First I am not one of the richest people on the planet, maybe one of the poorest people. I merely excute the signal my trading system gave me and I was merely confident about my trading system that's why I said" I can't be wroing twice" which doesn't necessarily mean I really can't be wrong twice.
    BTW, I think even if it turned out that I was wrong and my stop was activated, I wouldn't mind becauze I merely trading according to my trading system and I have developed and cultivated it. That's what all traders can do, I mean, do according to your trading system, right?

#33     Apr 23, 2013
  4. TILT2

TILT2

I am very interested in the source you talked about, can you give me the weblink of the source? Thank you.

#34     Apr 23, 2013
  5. TILT2

TILT2

The rebound is almost over. Time for selling again.

#35     Apr 25, 2013
  6. etfarb

etfarb

Whats your logic for this?

#36     Apr 25, 2013
  7. TILT2

TILT2

Just my guess. It starts to go down.

#37     Apr 26, 2013
  8. Maybe we should get ready to STR

#38     Apr 26, 2013
  9. TILT2