Today In Dishonest Fox News Graphics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 12, 2012.

1. So you have a problem with cherry picking favorable stats? Did you happen to miss the DNC?

dems claim 4.5 million jobs created.

The figure of 4.5 million jobs is accurate if you look at the most favorable period and category for the administration. But overall, there are still fewer people working now than when Obama took office at the height of the recession.

#11     Sep 12, 2012
  2. Wow, yet another well thought retort from Luke. Thanks for the smiles.

#12     Sep 12, 2012
  3. Simple sample of Fox news editing. Thanks for confirming this.

Just too easy, thanks.

#13     Sep 12, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Let me/us know when/if you ever find some intellectual honesty.

#14     Sep 12, 2012
  5. Have it, always have, now your turn. I don't expect you to really try to win discussions with me, nor do I care. I just don't appreciate all the silly nonsense. Try to join the adults in conversations. That's all I ask.

I tried to help with RCG, and still not sure if I should be reprimanding him, but may have to. Why? Because of the one time you showed me an adult discussion. Try it more often. It's a lot more fun than playing these games.

#15     Sep 12, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I made a long well documented post with RCG's lies. And yet you're still unsure to call him out? You wouldn't recognize intellectual honesty if someone beat you over the head with it. Come back to me when you have the balls and lack of partisanship to call a spade a spade.

#16     Sep 12, 2012
  7. See the other thread, I am asking, one last time, for RCG to explain his mention of flying lessons, and where and when his parents moved in the last year. And, whatever else was significant to you.

Please RCG, let me know your side. Thanks.

#17     Sep 12, 2012
  8. Funny

The figure of 4.5 million jobs is accurate if you look at the most favorable period and category for the administration. But overall, there are still fewer people working now than when Obama took office at the height of the recession.

#18     Sep 12, 2012