Today I was informed that my grandma just lost 450,000 rand.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rowenwood, Feb 13, 2004.

1. sjp

sjp

hey, how the devil is granny these days? They seem to have deleted my earlier suggestions re: a suitcase of crack. Let me know if you need any more suggestions.

Yours
    Concerned Trader

#41     Feb 17, 2004
  2. cliche, but amusing. Granny is fine, I'm trying to convince her to loan me some kruger gold pieces. She just lets the shit accumulate dust, and as gold is apparently on its way down I've more reasn to encourage her to sell it all now.

"No. The gold is in case of emergency." At least I get a response, my uncle won't even return my emails. He's the sandwich king of Canada, and he probably resents my recomendations.

I still don't know what the name of the the bankrupt company is. My family is impossible to reason with. Maybe I'll try illogic.

My regards for your loss of a post.

#42     Feb 17, 2004
  3. DeepC

DeepC

crack that freeflow a little

#43     Feb 17, 2004
  4. what's sandwich king of canada mean?

#44     Feb 18, 2004
  5. He owns all the Subway shops in Canada....you hoser! :D

#45     Feb 18, 2004
  6. actually

#46     Feb 18, 2004
  7. sjp

sjp

I dont know about anyone else, but I find rowenwoods granny story simlpy unbelievable. There are many parts of it that sound like ballbag.

Now, I'm not suggesting hes a liar, so there must be another explanation. I have thought long and hard about it and have come to the conclusion that he is a crack head.

Hope this helps everyone with their advice.

Yours
    Doubtful Trader

#47     Feb 19, 2004
  8. I probably insulted you in another thread and this is your pathetic attempt for revenge. I've got better things to do than waste my time lying on an internet forum. A liar wouldn't reveal such personal aspects of their life as I have.

I think I remember your stupid screen name. I hurt your feelings didn't I?

What statement on this thread is unbelievable? You stating that things I wrote are unbelievable is actually a compliment. But I don't want people to think poorly of me.

I hate liars and thieves. Liars and theives are cowards like you. I've got nothing to hide, nothing.

#48     Feb 19, 2004
  9. you seem to be downgrading me, am I right?

#49     Feb 19, 2004
  10. sjp

sjp

Screen name? Insults? Liars? Thieves? I say, steady on. Im simply suggesting that you are a crack whore. Methinks the lady protests too much. I dont believe we have met on another thread, unless the guy trying to sell me a suitcase full of crack was you. Cliche, I know........but was it?

You tell me bud, you tell me....

Yours
    Indignant Trader

p.s I have another cracking idea for granny

#50     Feb 19, 2004