Today I Put Jack on "Ignore"

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arthur Deco, Jun 29, 2010.

1. WRONG AGAIN!

You are going to die ANYWAY - why not spend your time doing something that is MOST WORTHWHILE?

Stop and smell roses? A waste. Feed the barking dog? For what? Spend time with your family? Ingrates!

No - only one thing can provide the fulfillment, the sagacity, the meaning that life demands.

Start reading the posts now. Do not rise from your chair until you finish.

SOMEBODY HELP ME AND POST THE CHART WITH ALL THE AUTOMATED SIGNALS!!

#31     Jul 2, 2010
  2. Mashy, you are breaking my heart reminding me of where I used to be. Every thread Jack contributed to, I marked to be alerted by email. Just be sure I missed nothing I searched on him every five minutes. How many reams of paper I consumed printing his posts out for parsing I cannot say. I exceeded three notebooks of clippings, and that was six-inch notebooks. I charted. I studied. I algorithmized. I coded. I tested. I besought the master's aid. Oh, how hard I worked! How I ruined my vision! How I depleted my account! How I fried my brain! Then came the winter of my discontent. I started a lot of fires in the fireplace with those notes. With what was left of my eyesight I started using my own eyes. Now I am a successful system trader with so much time on my hands I have nothing better to do than harangue ET. Do not let yourself become me. You are already half way there.

#32     Jul 2, 2010
  3. OK - the sarcasm just isn't coming across...

>sarcasm off<

It's a crock of shit.

>sarcasm on<

Please...PLEASE... understand that you have only 1 life - and it is best spent digging thru and deciphering the enigmatic posts of wisdom.

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME AND POST THE CHART WITH ALL THE AUTOMATED TRADES ON IT!!!

#33     Jul 2, 2010
  4. That was some fine parody, MM. You had me going for awhile.

#34     Jul 2, 2010
  5. Yes, excellent work! I barely felt one leg getting longer than the other. Welcome to the B-Team.

#35     Jul 2, 2010
  6. You need to remember that all his ideas are FREE!!

And I am not 100% sure - but I think there might be a guarantee that if you spend your life-hours going through all of it and it doesn't work for you, he will refund all the life-time you spent on it!!

So dive right in!! You've got nothing to lose!!

Unlike those other Time-Vampire threads, it's clear Jack values your time's value to you, which is why he is so succinct and direct.

It's not often you get that kind of respect from a master poster.

#36     Jul 2, 2010
  7. A progress report. I have been Jackless for over a week now. At first I feared that despite having him on ignore I would see posts where his respondents had quoted him. But blissfully that was not the case. As it turns out, the only quoter is Jack himself. So I am safe.

#37     Jul 6, 2010
  8. pchan

pchan

Who is this Jack guy? I don't know Jack!

#38     Jul 6, 2010
  9. If you had put Jack on ignore, how would you know Jack had quoted himself?

#39     Jul 6, 2010
  10. From his previous narcissistic habits.

#40     Jul 6, 2010